WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020: Women Child Development Department (WCD) has invited online applications for the Anganwadi recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helperin Belagavi, Shivamogga, Haveri, & Bengaluru Rural Districts. The recruitment notification has been released for a total of 775 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment now and the last date for submission of online application is 05.09.2020, 14.09.2020, 23.09.2020 & 05.10.2020 depending upon the district. Candidates can check the important dates, eligibility, selection criteria and other details in the article below
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment Important Dates
|Last Date for Submission of online application (Bengaluru Rural)||05.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application (Haveri)||14.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application (Shivamogga)||23.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application (Belagavi)||05.10.2020|
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment Vacancy
The Vacancy details for the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi recruitment are mentioned below.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Educational Qualification
To be eligible for the recruitment, candidates must have passed 8th, 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation: As per WCD Karnataka Rules.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for the Anganwadi recruitment will be based on the overall performance in the written examination and interview.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Documents Required
To be eligible for the WCD Anganwadi recruitment candidates are required to submit few documents. They have been mentioned below.
- 10th class mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- A scanned copy of a colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
How To Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website @anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. or click on the link below
- Find the correct notification on the home page and open it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility to apply for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of the online application form.
- Finally, submit your application via online mode till the last date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Selection Procedure?
Ans. The selection of applicants will be selected based on their performance in the Written exam and interview.
Q. How many vacancies have been released for the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi recruitment?
Ans. The WCD Karnataka Anganwadi recruitment notification has been released for a total of 775 vacancies.
Q. What is the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Educational Qualification requirement?
Ans. To be eligible for the recruitment, candidates must have passed 8th, 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board.