WCD Ballari Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Women and Child Development Department, Ballari (WCD Ballari) have released a notification pdf inviting eligible candidates for recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts on its official website on 01st March 2021. WCD Ballari has announced 170 vacancies for recruitment and the online application for the same has been made active from 06th March 2021 to 05th April 2021. In this article we are going to provide you the details regarding the whole recruitment process.
WCD Ballari Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting date||06th March 2021|
|Closing Dates||05th April 2021|
WCD Ballari Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Child Development Project Office Siruguppa||06||20||26|
|Child Development Project Office Hospet||02||28||30|
|Child Development Project Office Kudligi||02||10||12|
|Child Development Project Office Bellary (u)||—||14||14|
|Child Development Project Office Bellary Rural||17||24||41|
|Child Development Project Office H.B Halli||02||09||11|
|Child Development Project Office Harapanahalli||04||12||16|
|Child Development Project Office Hadagali||02||05||07|
|Child Development Project Office Sandur||01||12||13|
WCD Ballari Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates had to complete 9th class and SSLC to be eligible to apply for the WCD Yadgir Anganwadi Recruitment 2021.
- The minimum age for the candidate is 18 years.
- The maximum age for the candidate is 35 years.
How to Apply For WCD Ballari Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of WCD Ballari @ anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, you can find the links in the middle of the page.
- Select the Ballari section and click on the notification reading Anganwadi Worker or Helper post.
- Now, fill the WCD Ballari Anganwadi Application Form 2021.
- And click on the submit button.
- Apply for that post and recheck the details before submitting it.
WCD Ballari Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The candidate will be selected on the basis of two stages:
- Written Test
- Interview Round