WBSEDCL Recruitment: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) under the ownership of the Government of West Bengal. WBSEDCL was established in 2007 following the unbundling of the state electricity board of West Bengal. WBSEDCL recruits candidates for numerous posts such as Assistant Engineers, Officer, Supervisor, Security Officer, Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant, etc. Candidates who wish to join West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited can find all the information related to it in the post below.
WBSEDCL Recruitment: Overview
|Exam Name||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)|
|Conducting Authority||Government of West Bengal|
|Mode of Test||Online/Offline|
WBSEDCL Recruitment: Posts
- Assistant Engineers
- Additional Security Officer
- Assistant Security Supervisor
- Asst. Manager
- Jr Executive
- Security Officer
- Junior Operator
- Technician Cum Technical Assistant
- Surveyor/ Amin
- Medical Officer
- Special Officer (S&LP)
- Special Officer (Land)
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
WBSEDCL Recruitment: Educational Qualification
The candidates must have passed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board to be eligible for the WBSEDCL Recruitment. The educational qualification requirement also depends upon the post for which the candidate is applying.
WBSEDCL Recruitment: Selection Procedure
The selection procedure depends upon the post for which the candidate is applying. The selection procedure for Office Executive & Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant has been provided below.
- Written Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
|Maximum Questions (Written Test)||Maximum Questions (Computer Proficiency Test)||Maximum marks Viva-Voce||Total|
- Office Executive
|Name of Subject||Max. Marks|
|English Grammar & Comprehension||20|
|Data Analysis, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20|
|Computer Awareness (MS-Office)||10|
- Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant
|Name of Subject||Max. Marks|
|Test of Elementary English||15|
|Quantitative Aptitude/Elementary Math||15|
Computer Proficiency Test
- 20 Marks will be Allotted for MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point).
- 30 Mins.Will be the Time Duration.
WBSEDCL Recruitment: Syllaus
- General Awareness: Current events, national and international importance, history, geography and polity of India. Everyday Science, happenings and surroundings.
- Reasoning: Similarities and differences, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Questions will be asked from Simplification, Number Series, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section that has to be focused on.
- English Grammar & Comprehension: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be based on the spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting misspelled words, idioms & phrases, one-word substitution, improvement of sentences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the full form of WBSEDCL?
WBSEDCL stands for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
Q. What is the selection procedure for the Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant post.
The selection procedure for the Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant includes Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test and Viva-Voce.
Q. What is the time duration for the Computer Proficiency Test?
The time duration for the Computer Proficiency Test is 30 mins.