WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released the notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Grade II in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service under the Government of West Bengal. A total of 9333 Vacancies has been notified for which candidates can apply online from 13.03.2020 to 23.03.2020.
It must be noted that the knowledge of Bengali or Nepali (Spoken and written) is mandatory to be eligible to apply online for this recruitment. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, qualifications, selection process, vacancy to apply online for the WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Start Date For on-line Registration of Applications-> 13.03.2020
- End date for on-line Registration of Applications-> 23.03.2020 (before 8 PM)
- Last date of full submission of Form-> 23.03.2020 (before 8 PM)
WBHRB Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020
A total of 9333 Vacancies have been notified for GNM, Basic B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
WBHRB Staff Nurse: Scale of Pay
Pay Level 9 with a higher initial at Rs. 29,800/-, Uniform, Washing and amenity allowances as admissible. Total minimum emoluments that Staff Nurse would get are approximately Rs. 34,136/-
WBHRB Staff Nurse Qualifications Required
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration as Female/Male Nurse Midwifery from West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali- Spoken and written.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Age Limit
The age limit must be between 18 & 39 Years of age as on 01.01.2020.
Distribution of Marks for recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurse, Grade II
- Educational Qualifications-> 40 Maximum Marks
- Additional Marks-2 for marks 51 to 55 & so on.
- Marks obtained for Working Exp. after passing out of concerned course-> 25 marks (Max)
- Interview-> 15 (Max)
- Total Marks-> 100(Max)
Link to apply online will be active from 13th march