WB Police Constable and SI Recruitment 2020: State Home Secretary Alpana Banerjee has stated that a total of 24600 vacancies will be filled to the posts of constables, lady constable, and Sub Inspector. The recruitment was previously delineated in a bill. In the coming days, Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee will be taking important decisions in the coming days. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the recruitment can check out the details regarding the recruitment in the post below.
Eligibility Criteria For WB Police Recruitment
- Constable: All the interested must have completed the Secondary education or equivalent to be eligible for the recruitment.
- Sub Inspector: All the interested must have completed the Graduation or equivalent to be eligible for the recruitment.
Age Limit For WB Police Recruitment
- Constable: 18-27 years
- SI: 20-27 years
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Physical Criteria For WB Police Recruitment
- For constable recruitment, Height must be 167 cms and weight must be 70 kg. The chest of the candidate should be 78cms. For Gorkha candidates height criteria is 160 cms. Candidates are required to run 1600m in 8min 30sec.
- For lady constable, height must be 160 cms and weight should be 49 kgs. For Gorkha candidates height criteria is 152 cms and weight should 45 kgs. Candidates are required to run 800m in 4min.
Selection Procedure For WB Police Recruitment
The selection procedure to shortlist the candidates will include a prelims exam, a mains exam, and followed by an interview.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
The detailed notification for the recruitment will be released soon and aspirants will be able to check out the detailed notification and apply for it.