SSC has released the calendar for the exams to be conducted from 2019 to 2021. SSC is all set to conduct its recruitment process and candidates must not wait anymore to start their preparations. First, let’s take a look at the major SSC exam dates:
- SSC JHT(Junior Hindi Translator) 2019 (Paper 1) to be held on 26th November 2019.
- SSC CPO 2019 (Paper 1) scheduled on 09.12.2019 to 13.12.2019
- SSC JE Examination-2018 (Paper-II) to be held on 29.12.2019
- SSC CGL 2019 (Tier-I) scheduled to be held from 2nd to 11th March 2020
- SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019 (Tier-I) scheduled to be held from 16 to 27 March 2020.
- SSC JE Examination-2019 (Paper-I) scheduled to be held from 30.03.2020 to 02.04.2020
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination-2019 scheduled to be held from 5th to 7th May 2020
How to Practice for the upcoming SSC Exams?
In this tough competitive environment, one must be thoroughly prepared for all SSC exams to ace the exam with flying colours. Adda247 has always inspired students and guided them for all exams. With our free classes, study material and quizzes, lakhs of aspirants entered their names in the merit list. Now, as the SSC Calendar is already released, you must be wondering about how to start your preparations, what should be your strategy, which study plan should you follow, how to cover the entire syllabus within time and what should be your strategy to attempt the exam to score decent marks. We have answers to all your queries! Our mentors are here with a video session that will guide you regarding all the SSC exams to be held from 2019-2021. Moreover, we have a big surprise for all of you. Yes! Watch the complete video to know about the surprise.