Last Date for Making Corrections in Application: 11th July 2018
Date Of Examination: 28th & 29th July 2018
Total Number Of Posts: 2714
Note: Candidate should be the resident of Madhya Pradesh (MP).
- A candidate must passed higher secondary education(10+2) examination.
- Should have a Computer Application Certificate From A govt. Recognized University.
- Candidates must have CPCT(Computer Proficiency Certification Test) From Madhya pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology.
- Speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi typing.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 40 years
Age will be calculated as on 1st January 2018
OBC/ ST/ SC (resident of MP): Rs.250/-
UR (resident of MP): Rs.250/-
MP Online Portal Fee: Rs.70 + Rs.40
MP Exam Pattern:
- Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- There will be multiple type questions (MCQ).
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||100 Questions||100 Marks||2 hours|