Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Uttrakhand Postal Circle has released the official notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak. The online application has begun on 23rd August 2021. The last date of online application is extended, candidates can now apply online till 25th September 2021. All the important details regarding the notification have been added in the below article. Canddiates need to go through the detailed article for the online application link, eligibility criteria, and everything to the Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment process.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
All the important dates have been provided below.
|Starting Date for Registration & Payment of fee
|Last Date for Registration & Payment of fee||22-09-2021|
|Starting Date for Submission of Applications||23-08-2021|
|Last Date to Submission of Applications||25-09-2021|
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment Notification PDF
The detailed notification pdf of Uttrakhand Postal Circle recruitment has been provided below. Candidates can download the notification pdf from the link provided below.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Vacancy Details
Uttrakhand Postal circle will be recruiting for a total of 581 vacancies and the total breakdown of vacancies has been given below category-wise.
|2.||Assistant Branch Postmaster|
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the Uttrakhand Postal Circle must satisfy and know the eligibility criteria i.e. educational qualification, age, etc. This will the candidates to apply for the recruitment process.
In order to be eligible for the recruitment candidates must possess a 10th qualification certificate. The candidate must have also studied the local language at least till the 10th standard.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man: Rs. 100/- (for each set of five options)
- For Female/ trans-woman, SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
How to apply for the Uttrakhand Postal Circle 2021?
- Log in to the official website www.appost.in
- Then search for the exact GDS Recruitment 2020
- Click on it and fill the form completely.
- Submit the form.
- Take a printout for further use.
Candidates can apply online from the link provided below. The link will directly redirect you to the official website of the online application.
Uttrakhand Postal Circle Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application is liable for disqualification.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
You may also like to read this:
- UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Last Date Extended To Apply Online For 4264 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Last Date Extended To Apply Online For 2357 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
- Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Link Re-Open For 1940 Vacancies