Q. What is the pay scale for this Job?
Q. How many vacancies are there?
The number of vacancies are 1218. The number of vacancies mentioned is liable to alteration.
No. Of Vacancy
Q.What is the age criteria to apply in this common written exam?
Age will be calculated as on 01.07.2017, you can check age criteria in below table:-
- Minimum Age: 18
- Maximum Age: 24
Q. Will the exam be conducted online or offline (OMR Based)?
Written Exam will be conducted in Offline mode.
What is the structure of Examination?
1. Physical Standard
2. Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Efficiency Test
|Running||25 km/10kg||4 hrs||14 km/05kg||4 hrs|
|Shot put (7.275 kg)||5.00 m||–||3.50 m||–|
|Long Jump||4 m||–||2 m||–|
|High Jump||1.10 m||–||0.70 m||–|
- The Difficulty Level of the Written Exam will be similar to Class 12.
- Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- SUBJESTS: Science & Agriculture
- Exam contains Objective type questions.
- Time duration of Exam: 2 hours.
- Number of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be ¼ negative marking in the examination.
Q. What is the application Fee?
For General Category: Rs. 300/-
For other categories you can check below image:-
There will be ¼ negative marking for every wrong answer in the written exam.