UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2021: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the recruitment for which the exam is scheduled on 24th August 2021 for recruitment of 20994 different posts.UPSSSC has released the admit card today on its official website. Candidates can download the admit card from the link provided below. The commission is going to conduct the exam in two shifts.Through this recruitment process, UPSSSC is going to recruit Lekhpal, X-Ray Technician, Junior Assistant, and other Group B & C posts. A total of 20,73,540 candidates applied for UP PET 2021 exam. The aim of conducting UPPSC PET is to ease the selection of candidates in various exams conducted by the Govt of Uttar Pradesh and this will be easier for candidates to appear only one time in the prelims so as to appear for the mains.
UPSSSC PET Notification 2021:Important Dates
All the important dates regarding the UPSSSC PET recruitment have been provided in the below table. Candidates must check it.
|Online Registration||25th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||21st June 2021|
|Apply Online Last Date Fees||21st June 2021|
|Last Date to Make changes||28th June 2021|
|Admit Card||17th August 2021|
|UPSSSC PET 2021 Exam||24th August 2021|
UPSSSC PET Admit Card Link
The direct link to download the UPSSSC PET 2021 admit card has been provided below. Candidates can directly download the admit card by clicking on the below link. The link has activated on 17th August 2021 tentatively at www.upsssc.gov.in.The details regarding Exam Center/Exam Date/Reporting Time/Exam Time/Roll Number will be mentioned on the UP PET admit card.
Steps to download the UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2021
- The candidates need to visit the official website UPSSSC @upsssc.gov.in or directly download from the above link which will be active soon.
- On the homepage, search for the “Live Advertisement” Section
- Click on the notification that is reading- “Download UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test Admit Card 2021.”
- A new page with login credentials will open on the screen.
- The candidate needs to enter their Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Gender created during the registration process in the login credentials.
- Fill in your Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Gender carefully.
- Enter Verification Code (Captcha Code) and click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- UPSSSC PET Hall Ticket will be available on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out which is mandatory to carry to the exam hall.
Candidates need to carry the hard copy of the admit card to the exam center along with a Photo ID (Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card) and two recent passport size photographs.
UPSSSC PET Selection Process 2021
UPSSSC will conduct Preliminary Eligibility Test Exam for All Group B or C Posts under its Circle.
- UPSSSC will release PET results on the basis of Percentile.
- Candidates will be called for the Mains Exam of various posts of Group B and C based on their PET score.
- PET Score will be valid for the advertisement of recruitment exams that will be notified in the future.
- Applications for Groups like 10th, 12th/ Intermediate, Graduation, Professional Courses along with Technical Courses are then invited by UPSSSC.
- The score of PET will be valid for only one year.
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern
- The UPSSSC exam will be conducted offline mode.
- There will be 100 questions for 100 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The test will be for 120 minutes.
- The questions will be asked from subjects: General Knowledge, Science, General Hindi & Unseen Passage, Elementary Mathematics, Reasoning, and Figures & Graph
UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2021: FAQ
Q. When UPSSSC has scheduled the PET 2021?
Ans: UPSSSC will conduct the PET 2021 on 24th August 2021.
Q. How can I download the UPSSSC Admit Card 2021?
Ans: Candidates can download the admit card from the official website or from the link provided above.
Q. Is it important to carry the admit card to the exam center?
Ans: Yes, the hard copy of the UPSSSC PET admit card should be carried along with the candidate to the exam center.
You may also like to read this: