UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, UPSSSC will be releasing the online application form for the recruitment of the vacant posts in the Revenue Department. Youths belonging to economically weaker sections will be given a 10 percent reservation in it. The recruitment process is ready to begin. The total no. of vacancies in the UPSSSC will be 8000 vacancies for the post of Accountant or Lekhpal and other posts. As per the sources in the Commission, the examination will be conducted within three months after completing the application procedure. The online application link is expected to be released in the month of October 2020.
UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2020: Details Here
The vacancy details of the UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 in the revenue department are given below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Revenue Inspector (राजस्व निरीक्षक)||1073|
|Senior Assistant (वरिष्ठ सहायक)||53|
|Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक)||104|
UP Lekhpal Recruitment Age Limit
- General: 18 – 37 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 40 Years
- SC/ST: 18 – 42 Years
UP Lekhpal Eligibility Criteria
- 12th passed or any equivalent exam with CC Course.
- Graduation in any discipline
UP Lekhpal Selection Procedure
This would be for the first time that the recruitment for Lekhpal Group C will be made entirely on the basis of the written test. There will not be any interview for this recruitment.
There will be a single written exam for the UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020. Earlier there used to be a written exam followed by an interview. But with this year there will be a single exam which will comprise of a written test consisting of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQ’s).
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
- No Interview will be conducted.
UP Lekhpal Salary 2020
Rs.21700 – 69100 PM
How To Apply For UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020?
- Go to Official Website @upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 Notification to be released?
Ans. The UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 Notification is expected to be released in October 2020.
Q. How many vacancies will be filled through this recruitment?
Ans. 8000 Vacancies are expected to be released for the UP Lekhpal recruitment.
Q. What is the mode of selection for the UPSSSC Lekhpal Post?
Ans. There will be a written exam for the UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment.