UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has declared 1403 vacancies for the post of junior assistant in 21 departments of the state. Candidates can apply online for UP Junior Assistant from 26th June to 20th July 2019. In this post, we are providing you all the details regarding UPSSSC Junior Assistant including the information about the selection process and other details.
UP Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: IMPORTANT DATES
|Online Registration (Starting Date To Apply)||26-06-2019|
|Last date to submit the registration fee and to Apply online||20-07-2019|
|End Date To correct errors||27-07-2019|
|Date of Online examination||24th December 2019|
Level- 3 of Pay band 5200- 20200, with grade pay 2000
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
The age limit for UP Junior assistant recruitment is 18-40 years. Age is relaxable for some categories
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed the Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
- Typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi & 30 wpm in English.
- CCC Certificate from DOEACC or valid computer certificate from any other institute
UP Junior Assistant Competitive Exam 2019
A written exam will be taken either online or offline according to the previous examinations held under UPSSSC. The details of the written exam will be provided on the official website of UPSSSC. Marks will be normalized if the exam is held in different shifts.
How to apply online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant?
Candidates can apply online for this recruitment by following the steps given below.
- Click on the given link which opens the official website of UPSSSC.
- Click on “Candidate Registration”
- Click on proceed and accept the declaration. A page will appear where candidates have to register themselves by filling the required details.
- Submit the registration form and note down the 11-digit registration number that follows.
- Photo and Signature: Upload your photograph and signature as per the instructions given.
- Fill the other details asked in the form.
- Pay the required fee and submit the application form.’
- Take out the print of the application form for future references.
Stay Tuned with SSCADDA for all other information about this recruitment and the latest updates.
All the test series enclosed with their price, validity and the number of tests that are provided for a particular type is provided below with details.
The content for these test series has been formulated under the keen observation of scintillating minds of Adda247 and the guidance of top rankers who have utilized their experience to prepare for the same. Offering you with the knowledge that will be the spade to dig out the mountains out of your way.