UPSSSC Exam Pattern 2022
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) looks after the subordinate level recruitment in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Every year, UPSSSC conducts exams for Group B and C posts. UPSSSC is constituted under the provision of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. Lakhs of aspirants register themselves and appear for the UPSSSC exams to get the job of their dreams. UPSSSC is the main body and conducts the exam for various posts for administrative services. UPSSSC aims at recruiting candidates for various services in the state. UPSSSC was formed in November 1988. Its main intention is to recruit candidates for various services in the state.
UPSSSC PET will cover major exams such as UP Assistant Statistical Officer, UP Lekhpal, UP Village Development Officer, etc. This will be eligible for the exam under UPSSSC. The candidates should prepare very well to qualify for this examination.PET is the preliminary test on basis of which the candidates will be called for the Mains Exam of various posts. Check out the article below to know about UPSSSC in detail. In this article, we are discussing the exam pattern, selection process, and exam procedure of UPSSSC PET 2022.
UPSSSC PET Exam Overview
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Conducting Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Post||UP Lekhpal, X-Ray Technician, Junior Assistant, and other Group B & C posts.|
|Mode of Test||Offline|
|Recruitment Posts||Group C posts|
UPSSSC conducts numerous recruitment exams to recruit candidates. It conducts exams to recruit candidates to the posts of JE, Junior Assistant, stenographer, clerk, forest guard, etc. The list of all the exams conducted by UPSSSC govt. has been given below.
- Junior Assistant Examination- top class
- Conductor Examination
- Stenographer Examination
- Forest Guard
- Boring Technician
- Revenue Inspector
- Junior Engineer
- Tubewell Operator
- Lower Subordinate Services
- cane supervisor
- Computer Operator
- Assistant Statical Officer
- Revenue Inspector Exam
- Tire Inspector/Vidutkar/Mechanic Exam
- Yuva Vikas Adhikari Exam
|UPSSSC Exam Calendar 2022: Check Upcoming UPSSSC Exam Dates||UPSSSC Lekhpal Cut Off 2022: Check Previous Year Cut Off|
UPSSSC Exam Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of the UPSSSC Exam 2021 for the selection of candidates includes a written exam that is followed by the skill test.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
UPSSSC PET Eligibility Criteria
Mandatory: The candidate should have passed their High School (10th) from a recognized school to be eligible for appearing for the Preliminary Eligibility Test.
Optional: Intermediate, Bachelor’s, or Post Graduate
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
UPSSSC Exam Pattern
UPPPSC Exam pattern 2021 varies from post to post. Let’s take a look at the UPSSSC exam pattern of the written exam for the Junior Assistant exam recruitment.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||60||30|
|2.||General Intelligence Test||30||15|
- The questions in UPSSSC 2021 exam will be multiple choice objective types.
- UPSSSC PET Exam 2021 will be conducted in an offline mode for the duration of 2 hours
- There will be 100 questions for 100 marks with a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be asked from subjects: General Knowledge, Science, General Hindi & Unseen Passage, Elementary Mathematics, Reasoning, and Figures & Graph
- There will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks for every wrong answer in the UPSSSC 2021 exam.
- There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after UPSSSC 2021 Exam.
|UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus: Check Detailed Syllabus||UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Exam Analysis 2019: Review & Questions Asked|
UPSSSC Typing Test Procedure
- English Typing Test will be conducted First. The duration of Typing is 5 Minutes.
- Candidates can use Backspace at any point in time. The CTRL key is not allowed so make Capital Letter by using the SHIFT Key.
- English Typing Speed required is 30 words per minute
- In Hindi Typing, there are two Fonts Kruti Dev & Mangal. The invigilator will help you to type on your desired Font. Typing for Hindi is also 5 Minutes.
- The Hindi Typing Speed required is 25 words per minute
UPSSSC Exam Pattern 2022 – FAQ
Q. When was UPSSSC Formed?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission was formed in November 1988.
Q. What is the Selection Procedure for the UPSSSC Exam 2022?
Ans: The selection procedure of the UPSSSC Exam 2022 for the selection of candidates includes a written exam that is followed by the skill test.
Q. Is there negative marking for an unattempted question?
Ans: No, if you do not attempt any question then no marks will be deducted.
Q. What is the time limit for the UPSSSC 2021 Exam?
Ans: The time allotted for the UPSSSC 2022 written test will be 2 hours i.e 120 minutes.