UPSC Result 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the written exam result for multiple posts including Senior Examiner, Assistant Legal Adviser, Company Prosecutor, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Joint Assistant Director and various other posts. The examination was conducted on March 8, 2020. The official notice readThe result was released on UPSC’s official website @upsc.gov.in. All the candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the website and check the result.
It is noted that Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had released the notification for the recruitment of the various posts including Joint Assistant Director, Director in Directorate of Coordination (Police Wireless) (DCPW) in the Ministry of Home Affairs against advt no. 13/2019 , VACANCY NO. 19101303612, Senior Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications pots.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- Click Here To Check Result For Joint Assistant Director
- Click Here To Check Result For Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical)
- Click Here To Check Result For Assistant Legal Adviser
- Click Here To Check Result For Senior Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications
- Click Here To Check Result For Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications
How To Check
- Go to the official website of UPSC @upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link of the examination you have appeared
- It will direct to a new page of the UPSC website
- Press ctrl+F and then type your roll number
- Your UPSC result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your UPSC result 2020 for future reference