UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started the online applications for recruitment to the post of Livestock Officer, Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor, Assistant Director and Assistant Engineer. UPSC Recruitment 2020 Online Applications is open till 1 October 2020. All candidates will be able to take a printout of the finally submitted online application till 2 October 2020. Candidates can check the application process, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria and other details here.
UPSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of the online application: 11 September 2020
- Last date for submission of the online application: 1 October 2020
- Last date for printing completely submitted online application: 2 October 2020
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Livestock Officer- 3 Posts
- Specialist Grade III, Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology) – 62 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Epidemiology)- 1 Post
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (General Surgery)- 54 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Microbiology or Bacteriology) -15 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Nephrology) – 12 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pathology) – 17 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Nephrology) – 3 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) – 11 Posts
- Assistant Director Census Operations(Technical) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 1 Post
UPSC Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Livestock Officer: Bachelor’s degree in the Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry as listed in the First Schedule and Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act. 1984 (52 of 1984) from a recognized university or institution; Registration in the Veterinary Council of India or Veterinary Council of States.
- Assistant Director Census Operations(Technical): Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operation Research or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Anthropology (with Statistics) or Sociology (with Statistics) or Demography (with Statistics) of a recognized University.
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Technology from a recognized University.
UPSC Recruitment Age Limit
- Livestock Officer: 35 years
- Specialist Grade III, Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology/ Epidemiology/ General Surgery/ Microbiology or Bacteriology/ Nephrology/ Pathology/ Paediatric Nephrology/ Pharmacology): 40 years
- Assistant Director of Census Operations(Technical), Assistant Engineer: 35 years
UPSC Recruitment Application Fee
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – Exempted
- Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates – Rs. 25/-
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode
- Click on the link given below.
- Choose the post you want to apply for.
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the Online Recruitment Application carefully.
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit the application.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
- They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned if called for an interview.
Earlier Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had also released recruitment notifications for a total of 680 vacancies out of which 121 vacancies are released for Assistant Engineer, Senior Scientific Officer, Specialists etc and 559 vacancies have been notified for Combined Medical Examination. You can check the post wise eligibility criteria and apply online for UPSC recruitment 2020 before the last date. We are providing you with the details of recruitment including eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale etc. Interested candidates must check out the post wise eligibility criteria and apply online for the recruitment.
UPSC Recruitment 2020: 121 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released 121 vacancies for various posts of Medical Officer/Research Officer, Assistant Engineer, Senior Scientific Officer, Specialists etc. The official notification for advertisement number 07/2020 was released on the official website at upsc.gov.in.
|Closing date for submission of application||13.08.2020 at 23:59|
|Last date to take a print out of application form||14.08.2020 at 23:59|
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
A total of 121 vacancies were released for various posts.
|Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor||60|
|Senior Scientific Officer||21|
|Architect (Group A)||1|
UPSC Various Posts Educational Qualifications
|Medical Officer||Degree in Homoeopathy of a recognised University.|
|Assistant Engineer||Master’s Degree in Science/ Bachelor’s degree in metallurgy|
|Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor||MBBS degree|
|Senior Scientific Officer||Master’s degree in relevant field|
|Architect (Group A)||Degree in Architecture|
UPSC Recruitment for Various Posts Age Limit
|Medical Officer||35 years|
|Assistant Engineer||30 years|
|Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor||40 years|
|Senior Scientific Officer||35 years|
|Architect (Group A)||40 years|
UPSC Recruitment: Pay Level
|Medical Officer||Level-10 as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Engineer||Level-7 as per 7th CPC|
|Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor||Level-11 as per 7th CPC|
|Senior Scientific Officer||Level-10 as per 7th CPC|
|Architect (Group A)||Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600|
UPSC Recruitment: Application fee
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
- Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates- Rs 25/-
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020: 559 vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released 559 vacancies for the Combined Medical Services Examination for the post of Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer. Candidates with the degree of MBBS can apply online till 18th August 2020.
|CMS UPSC 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Date of notification||29 Jul 2020|
|Starting date of application form||29 Jul 2020|
|Last date of application form
and fee payment
|18th August 2020
till 6.00 P.M.
|UPSC CMS Form Withdrawal Date||25.08.2020 to 31.08.2020
till 6.00 PM.
|Issuance of admit card||3 weeks before the Exam Date|
|Exam date||22nd October 2020|
UPSC CMS Age Limit
A candidate for this examination must not have reached the age of 32 years as on 1st August 2020.
UPSC CMS Qualifications
To be eligible for UPSC CMS Recruitment, candidates must be passed the written and practical of the final M.B.B.S examination.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern
The written examination will be held with two papers comprising of 250 marks each. One-third negative marking will be there. Candidates qualifying in the written exam will be called for the personality test.
UPSC CMS Paper I
|Paper I||Marks: 250|
|General Medicine||96 questions|
UPSC CMS Paper-II
|Paper-II||Max Marks: 250|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40 questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 questions|