As we all know, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct Civil Services 2020 preliminary examination on 4th October 2020. All the UPSC Civil Services aspirants are requested to keep visiting here for the latest updates on the examination.
- UPSC IAS 2020 Exam: Syllabus, Eligibility, Age Limit, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
- UPSC IAS Salary, Job Profile And Perks After 7th Pay Commission
All the UPSC aspirants are requested to not stop preparing for the exam and in order to ace the UPSC Prelims Examination, we are conducting the Free UPSC Prelims Mock on 5th Sept 2020. It will make sure you clear the exam with flying colours. Mock tests act as your ultimate preparation guide. The Mock Test will help in knowing how much you are prepared for the exam and also the level of the competition.
WHAT: All India Free UPSC Prelims Mock on 5th Sept
WHEN: 5th Sept on Adda247 App
TIMINGS: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Why should you attempt the All India Free UPSC Prelims Mock?
- The Mock Test will give you an idea of the type of questions to be asked in the exam
- It will help you to practice for the upcoming UPSC exam.
- Candidates can analyze your performance after the mock test and work on your weaker areas.
- All India Rank will be provided where you will get an idea of where you stand among your competitors