The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct a recruitment test (RT) for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Employees & Provident Fund Organisation. The department has announced the date of the UPSC EPFO exam. The UPSC EPFO exam will be conducted on 5th September 2021. The UPSC EPFO Exam pattern involves two stages. The first stage involves carrying Objective type questions, and in the second stage, there will be an interview. To shortlist the candidate for the interview, a pen and paper-based written Test will be conducted by the commission. This will include 135 mock tests and 4 e-books. The course will be valid for 6 months only.
- 15 Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern.
- 45+ Practice Tests having 1400+ High-Level Questions for all Important Topics (5 – Indian Polity, 5- Economy, 5- Freedom Struggle,5- General science, 5-social security of India, 3- Industrial Relation and Labour Law, 5 Computer, 5 English Language, 5 Quantitative Aptitude & 5 Reasoning)
- Weekly Current Affairs (January 2020- June 2021)
- Get Detailed Solutions for all the Tests.
- Compete with PAN-INDIA aspirants in an exam-like environment.
- Get Complete Analysis with All India Rank, Percentile, Time Spent, Topper’s Comparison & detail report.
You may also like to read this: