Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced that the recruitment test for the post of EO/AO in EPFO has been postponed until any further notice. UPSC was earlier scheduled to Conduct the recruitment exam on 4th October 2020. UPSC has released the official notice mentioning that the UPSC EPFO recruitment exam to the post of EO/AO has been deferred. No new dates have been announced yet. UPSC EPFO Recruitment Exam was scheduled to be conducted in offline mode for the recruitment of 421 vacancies under the posts – Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer
|UPSC EPFO Notification Release Date||11th January 2020|
|Closing Date of online applications||31.01.2020|
|Last date for receipt of application||01.02.2020.|
|Date of recruitment test||Postponed|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Selection Procedure 2020
UPSC EPFO exam for the post of Enforcement officer is scheduled to be held on 4th October 2020. The selection process for the recruitment of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in EPFO includes 2 stages:
- Pen & Paper based Recruitment Test (RT)
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of marks scored in the recruitment test. Shortlisted candidates would be required to submit the documents in support of their claim as per the application form. Their documents will be scrutinized and those Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility conditions of the posts shall be called for interview.
- UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
- UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
|Recruitment Test (RT)||75|
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2020
The UPSC EPFO Recruitment Test (RT) will be pen and paper-based and the candidates who qualify recruitment test will be eligible for the interview round. The date and other details regarding the interview will be announced on the official website in due course. The examination will consist of multiple-choice questions as per the scheme is given below:
- The test will be based on objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- All questions will carry equal marks as per the exam pattern.
- The test will consist of 2-hours duration.
- The medium of the recruitment test will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
- Every wrong answer will lead to the deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
- The final selection of a candidate will be based on the marks obtained in Recruitment Test and Interview.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has also released UPSC Calendar 2020 and the revised exam dates of exams that are to be conducted in the upcoming months. The UPSC civil service prelims exam will be conducted on October 4, 2020 while the main exam will be conducted on January 8, 2021. Whereas, a common examination for both NDA & NA Exam(I) and NDA & NA Exam (II), 2020 will be held on 6th September 2020.