UPSC EPFO 2021 Exam Date: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced that the recruitment test date for the post of EO/AO in EPFO. The Union Public Service Commission or the UPSC has announced more than 421 vacancies for the position of Enforcement Officer or Account Officer. These positions are vacant in the Employee’s Provident Fund Organization of the Indian Government’s Ministry of Labor & Employment. Union Public Service Commission has released the official exam date i.e 5th September 2021. The Comssioson has released a short notification regarding that. Candidates can download the notice from the below link.
UPSC EPFO Exam Date
The department has announced the date of the UPSC EPFO exam. The UPSC EPFO exam will be conducted on 5th September 2021. UPSC was earlier scheduled to Conduct the recruitment exam on 9th May 2020.
UPSC EPFO Important Dates
|UPSC EPFO Notification Release Date||11th January 2020|
|Closing Date of online applications||31.01.2020|
|Last date for receipt of the application||01.02.2020.|
|UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam Date||5th September 2021|
- Check UPSC EPFO Recruitment Notification
- Check UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer: Check Previous Years Cut-Off
- UPSC EPFO Previous Year Paper: Download PDF
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer: Salary, Job Profile & Promotion
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Selection Procedure 2020
UPSC EPFO exam for the post of Enforcement officer is scheduled to be held on 4th October 2020. The selection process for the recruitment of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in EPFO includes 2 stages:
- Pen & Paper based Recruitment Test (RT)
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of marks scored in the recruitment test. Shortlisted candidates would be required to submit the documents in support of their claim as per the application form. Their documents will be scrutinized and those Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the posts shall be called for interview.
- UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
- UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
|Recruitment Test (RT)||75|
UPSC EPFO 2021 Recruitment Test (RT)
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2021
The UPSC EPFO Recruitment Test (RT) will be pen and paper-based and the candidates who qualify recruitment test will be eligible for the interview round. The date and other details regarding the interview will be announced on the official website in due course. The examination will consist of multiple-choice questions as per the scheme is given below:
- The test will be based on objective type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- All questions will carry equal marks as per the exam pattern.
- The test will consist of 2-hours duration.
- The medium of the recruitment test will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
- Every wrong answer will lead to the deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
- The final selection of a candidate will be based on the marks obtained in Recruitment Test and Interview.
The exam or test will consist of multiple-choice questions. The candidates aspiring for the UPSC EPFO exam need to prepare in these subjects:
- General English
- Current Events
- Indian Economy and Polity
- Labor Laws and Industrial Relations
- Quantitative Aptitude and General Mental Ability
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- General Accounting Principles
- Computer Applications – Knowledge and General Science
- Social Security in India
UPSC EPFO 2021: Interview
After you clear through the exam well, you will have to appear for the interview. This is the last step in the recruitment process of UPSC EPFO 2020. The date for the interview date has not been declared yet.
UPSC EPFO Preparation
The competition is intense and hence you cannot leave a stone unturned for the preparation. It is always better to have complete preparation done so that you do not have to regret it when you get your exam paper in front of you.
If you are from the science background, you need to offer extra attention to the account topics. Though you may understand the new subjects in some time, it is also important to practice the problems regularly so that you can even get a solution for any tricky questions in the exam.
Not much time is left now for the exam and hopefully, most of the candidates may have even started the preparations. Apart from studying and gaining the required knowledge, it is also important to practice it. Hence, one of the best ways is to practice some test papers and also some question papers for the last few years. This will help you in managing your time well so that you can complete the exam on time.
- UPSC EPFO Previous Year Paper: Download PDF
- Click here to get the best study material for UPSC EPFO Exam
The exam date for UPSC EPFO is out now on 5th September 2021 and candidates are preparing to give their best in the exam. Apart from preparing in the best way, it is always important to check the official site from time to time to know if there are any changes in any details or not, so that you do not miss out on anything.