Union Public Service Commission has released a notice regarding the recruitment of 421 posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), M/o Labour and Employment. The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Recruitment Test for Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization on 09.05.2021 (Sunday) all over India. There is exactly 1 month left for the examination and candidates must be planning this one-month strategy.
We are here to help you with the 1 month strategy for the exam preparation. Prepare yourself to attempt the test and try to clear it on the first attempt. The recruitment process of the UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam consists of an Offline Exam- Recruitment Test (RT) and an Interview.
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern:
|UPSC EPFO 2020 Phase-1||Marks||Duration|
|Recruitment Test (Offline)||100 Marks||2 Hours|
- The test will be of two hours duration.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective-type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- 1/3rdmarks will be deducted for wrong answers.
Some Tips and Strategies for UPSC EPFO:
- Make Notes of Important Topics
When your planning to appear for any exam first try to make notes of the subjects and the topics which are weak and strength according to you. This will help you to increase the confidence and knowledge of the subject. Go through the whole syllabus and plan according to that.
- Practice Previous Year Paper
Make a habit of Practice and this will improve your speed and accuracy. The previous year’s exam paper will always help you to understand the exam pattern and pattern of questions.
- Study Daily
Try to keep your study pattern daily and don’t give a gap in your learning pattern this will make you lazy. Daily reading habit.
- Read daily Current Affairs
Reading newspapers is a good option but just reading hard facts that happen every day cannot be up to the mark to develop your reading skills. This will improve your word bank and increases vocabulary. A habit of reading will ultimately help you in both the English section as well as General Knowledge.
- Stay Focused
Remember your score will increase if your confidence level is increased. Always be positive while appearing for the exam. Don’t get panic. Drink lots of water and take care of your physical as well as mental health.
All the best for your exam!
You may also like to read this:
- UPSC EPFO 2020-21 Enforcement Officer Recruitment: Time Table And Instructions
- UPSC EPFO Crash Course Batch | Bilingual Live Classes By Adda247
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer: Salary, Job Profile, And Promotion