UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Union Public Service Commission conducts the EPFO Enforcement officer recruitment to recruit candidates in the Level-8 Pay Matrix as per the 7th Central Pay Commission. Earlier the exam was scheduled to be conducted to 4th October 2020, but now it will be conducted on 9th May 2021. The written test will be conducted by UPSC to shortlist candidates for interview. UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer is a great opportunity for those candidates who are looking for a job government job with challenging roles & responsibilities. In order to appear for the exam, it is mandatory to know the UPSC EPFO exam pattern & syllabus in detail.
- Are You Preparing for UPSC EPFO 2020? Register Here For Free Study Material
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020: Check Previous Years Cut-Off
- UPSC EPFO Previous Year Paper 2020: Download PDF
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Selection Procedure 2020
UPSC EPFO exam for the post of Enforcement officer was scheduled to be held on 4th October 2020 but now it will be conducted on 9th May 2021. The selection process for the recruitment of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in EPFO includes 2 stages:
- Pen & Paper based Recruitment Test (RT)
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of marks scored in the recruitment test. Shortlisted candidates would be required to submit the documents in support of their claim as per the application form. Their documents will be scrutinized and those Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility conditions of the posts shall be called for interview.
|Recruitment Test (RT)||75|
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2020
The UPSC EPFO Recruitment Test (RT) will be pen and paper-based and the candidates who qualify recruitment test will be eligible for the interview round. The date and other details regarding the interview will be announced on the official website in due course. The examination will consist of multiple-choice questions as per the scheme is given below:
- The test will be based on objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- All questions will carry equal marks as per the exam pattern.
- The test will consist of 2-hours duration.
- The medium of the recruitment test will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
- Every wrong answer will lead to the deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
The final selection of a candidate will be based on the marks obtained in Recruitment Test and Interview.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020
You must go through all the topics to be asked in the exam. The UPSC EPFO syllabus for the recruitment Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
|Topics To Be Asked in Recruitment Test|
|General English||Indian Freedom Struggle|
|Current Events and Developmental Issues||Indian Polity|
|General Accounting Principles||Industrial Relations & Labour Laws|
|General Science||Knowledge of Computer applications|
|Indian Economy||General Mental Ability|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Social Security in India|
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020: Salary, Job Profile & Promotion
- Click here to get best study material for UPSC EPFO Exam 2020
|2||Indian Freedom Struggle||
|3||Current Events and Developmental Issues||
|4||Indian Polity & Economy||
|5||General Accounting Principles||
|6||Industrial Relations & Labour Laws||
|7||General Science & Knowledge of Computer applications||
|8||General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude||
|9||Social Security in India||
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer: Criteria For Selection
- The candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’.
- The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
- The category-wise minimum marks required in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by the interview, will be:
|Category||Minimum Marks Required
(Out of 100)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there any Negative Marking in EPFO Enforcement Officer and Account Officer?
Ans. Yes, there is negative marking. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of 1/3 of the marks assigned to that question.
Q. What is the time duration of UPSC EPFO Recruitment Test?
Ans. The total time duration of UPSC EPFO Recruitment Test is 2 hours duration.
Q. What is the selection procedure of UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020?
The selection procedure for UPSC EPFO Exam 2020 involves a written Test followed by the interview.
Q. What is the exam date of UPSC EPFO?
The UPSC EPFO Exam will be conducted on 9th May 2021.