| Updated On March 11th, 2020 at 02:53 pm
UPSC EPFO Previous Year Paper PDF: Download the UPSC EPFO previous year Paper PDF useful for the UPSC EPFO 2020 recruitment test for 421 Vacancies of Enforcement officers to be held on 4th October 2020. Previous year paper will help you analyze the questions and level of the exam. You must gain in-depth knowledge about the type of questions asked over the years. This post will put an end to your search for the UPSC EPFO previous year’s paper PDF useful for the upcoming UPSC EPFO Enforcement officer exam 2020.
The UPSC EPFO recruitment test will be conducted in pen and paper mode containing objective type multiple choice questions testing the skills of the candidates from different disciplines. The candidates will be required to pass the minimum level of suitability based on the cut off marks set up by the commission in the recruitment test. Practising questions from the previous year’s paper will not only help you analyze your performance but also provide you with the type of questions that can be asked in the exam. For the benefit of candidates, we are providing the direct link to download UPSC EPFO Previous Year Paper PDF of the recruitment test conducted by the commission in 2017.
Watch Video: UPSC EPFO 2020 – UPSC Enforcement Officer Complete Syllabus & Exam Strategy 2020
How will the UPSC EPFO Previous Year Paper PDF help you in preparing for the exam?
- It helps you to understand the exam pattern and syllabus in a better way
- The recruitment test will comprise of multiple-choice questions of 100 marks.
- The test shall be attempted in a 2-hours duration.
- The medium of the recruitment test will be both in Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty of one-third mark for every wrong answer.
2. It provides you an insight into the level of difficulty- You must know the difficulty level of questions asked over the previous years.
3. It gives you an idea of the type of questions asked in the exam- You must know the pattern of questions with respect to previous years. Analyze the paper and note down the important topics that need thorough attention.
4. It helps you to prepare a topic wise strategy for the exam- To ace the exam with a good score, you must strategize your preparations and adopt a topic wise exam strategy to be followed on a daily basis. Previous year papers help you to fulfil this motive.
5. It boosts your confidence and you tend to score higher marks- Attempting previous year papers will give you the confidence to appear for the upcoming exam. You would have already practised the important questions for the exam with extra knowledge that will help you score marks.