UPSC EPFO AO/EO Important Notice: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the official notice mentioning important instructions for the UPSC EPFO recruitment exam for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer on the official website. The commission has released the important notice for the rejection and shortlisting of posts, candidates may submit the same with the substantive ground (s)/ reason(s) to (SOSPC2.UPSC@NIC.IN) by 3rd May 2022 through the mail. The mail received after this day will not be entertained by the commission.
The candidates must go through the Modalities adopted by the UPSC for the recruitment of 421 vacancies for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization. In the published notice, the commission has included the roll numbers of candidates shortlisted for interviews and Roll Nos. of candidates not short-listed for Interviews also. The candidates can download the detailed official notice published by the commission from the link provided here.
Candidates must go through the important points mentioned below for the Recruitment Rules and Essential Qualification as mentioned in the advertisement for the post given here.
- OBC Candidates having Community Certificate of Backward Classes have been considered Eligible
irrespective of the date of issuance of such certificate provided the same has not been issued after the closing date of the application for the extant post. The undertaking for persons belonging to the non-creamy layer will be collected at the time of the Interview.
- Certificates (OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates) issued after the closing date of the application for the extant post, have not been considered.
- In the case of EWS candidates, an EWS certificate issued for 2019-2020 or issued between Financial Year 2019-20 has been considered.
- The Birth Certificate has not been considered valid proof of date of birth.
- Candidates having ST Community “मीणा” have been considered Not Eligible.
- A certificate submitted in regional languages/script without its official transcript /translation has not been considered.
- Self-Certification and requests for correcting the names in the Application Record without Affidavit/s have not been considered.
UPSC EPFO Interview
The candidates shortlisted as per the above notice for the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment Test will be eligible for Interview Round. The interview round will be of 100 marks and candidates have to qualify a minimum of 50 marks for UR, 45 marks for OBC, and 40 marks for SC/ST/PWD. The final selection of candidates will be based on marks scored in the Recruitment test and interview round.
You may also like to read this: