UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020: The online applications for the UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 will be accepted by the eligible candidates till 31st January by 1800 hrs for 421 Vacancies. You can apply online for the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer by 31st January 2020.
- UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- UPSC Enforcement Officer Vacancy 2020
- UPSC Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Age Limit
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Pay Scale
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Educational Qualifications
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Selection Process
- Apply Online For UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer
The notification was released at the official site @http://www.upsc.gov.in/ on 11th January 2020 and you can get the direct link to download in this post. Check out the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, selection process and steps to apply online for the UPSC Enforcement Officer Vacancy 2020.
UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Closing Date of online applications||31.01.2020 at 1800 hrs|
|Last date for receipt of application||01.02.2020. at 23:59 hrs|
|Date of recruitment test||04-10-2020|
UPSC Enforcement Officer Vacancy 2020
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Vacancies|
UPSC Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Age Limit
The Maximum Age Limit as given in the notification is 30 Years. The age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates. For SC/ST candidates, up to 5 years and relaxation of up to 3 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale For UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer
Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Educational Qualifications
Essential Qualifications: Candidates must contain a Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- (a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant
- (b) Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation
EPFO Enforcement Officer Selection Process
A pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT) will be conducted by the UPSC to short-list candidates for Interview
The Recruitment Test (RT) will be based on the following points:
- The written test will be of 2 hours duration
- All questions will be of equal marks.
- The test will be based on objective type questions.
- The medium of the test will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers.
- For every wrong answer, one-third of the marks will be deducted as assigned to that question.