Union Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the Preliminary examinations for Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examinations for 2021 in notice no 04/2021-CSP and 05/2021-IFS.UPSC has released the notification and application on 4th March for 712 vacancies. The Commission conducts exams only once a year. It is a very reputed and tough kind of job. The candidates who are preparing for the UPSC examination, now the registration process is started. The exam will be offline i.e. Pen and Paper Mode.
This is the perfect time to prepare for the UPSC exam as the exam will be conducted on 10th October 2021. We are launching the All India Mock Most Important 100 Questions for UPSC CSE. The mock test will be on 28th and 29th May 2021. This will contain all the Important questions for all the topic which has been asked in the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examination.
What is the need for Mock Test?
- It plays an important role for the candidates preparing for any exam.
- It not only helps you practice but also helps you to revise the whole syllabus at once.
- It helps you to identify your weakness and strength.
- It helps you to improve your score during the actual exam.
- A mock test helps to clear your doubts about time management and gives you the feeling of a real-time exam.
You may also like to read this:
- UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2021
- UPSC Calendar 2021 Released @Upsc.Gov.In; Check UPSC 2021 Notification & Exam Dates
- What Is UPSC Full Form? History, Functions And Exams Conducted By UPSC
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021