UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the Combined Medical Service CMS Exam 2021 on its official website @upsc.gov.in on 07th July 2021. UPSC has released notification as well as released the exam dates also for the particular recruitment process. A total of 838 Category I and Category II vacancies has been released through UPSC CMS 2021 Exam. The interested candidates can apply online from 7th July and the last date to fill the application is 27th July 2021. The candidates can apply online from the direct link provided in the article. Candidates must go through the detailed article for all the details regarding the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021.
UPSC CMS Notification 2021: Important Dates
All the important dates according to the official notification have been provided in the below tables.
|UPSC CMS Notification 2021 Date||07th July 2021|
|UPSC CMS Application Starting Date||07th July 2021|
|UPSC CMS Registration Last Date||27th July 2021|
|Withdrawal of Application||03rd to 09th August 2021|
|UPSC CMS Exam Date 2021||21st November 2021|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card Date 2021||Three weeks before the exam date|
UPSC CMS Notification PDF 2021
The candidates can download the official notification PDF from the link provided below. The official notification PDF contains all the details regarding the recruitment process and eligibility criteria and many more.
UPSC CMS Recruitment Vacancy 2021
UPSC CMS has released a total of 828 vacancies in 2 Categories. The details of vacancy distribution has been provided in the below table
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||349|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railway||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||05|
|General Duty Medical Officer in East Delhi, North Delhi & South Delhi Municipal Corporation||184|
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for UPSC CMS 2021 Exam, check the eligibility criteria including Nationality, Education Qualification, Age Limit, and Medical Requirement from here.
A candidate must be either:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
The candidate should be passed in the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Exam. A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S examination may also apply.
Age Limit (as of 01/08/2021)
The upper age limit should be 32 years to be eligible. The candidate must not be born earlier than 2nd August 1989
Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical/medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 as per regulations contained in Appendix III to the Rules of the Examination.
How to Apply For UPSC CMS Exam 2021?
- Visit the official website of UPSC @upsc.gov.in or directly apply from the above link for UPSC CMS 2021.
- On the homepage, click on the “What’s new” section and check the detailed advertisement for Combined Medical Service Examination-2021
- Click on the Apply online for Combined Medical Services Examination 2021.
- Registered Candidates have to Enter the Login ID(Roll no.) and password and fill the application form.
- New Candidates have to Register themself first.
Candidates can register themselves from the link provided below.
UPSC CMS Selection Process 2021
The selection process will be done on the basis of:
- Computer-Based Exam – 500 Marks
- Interview – 100 Marks
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper-1 General Medicine & Paediatrics||120 (96 from General Medicine and 24 from Paediatrics)||250||2 hours|
|Paper 2- (a) Surgery, (b) Gynaecology & Obstetrics and (c) Preventive & Social Medicine||120 (40 questions from each part)||250||2 hours|
UPSC CMS Syllabus 2021
Syllabus of Paper-I
Syllabus of Paper-II
Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology, and Orthopaedics
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
Preventive Social & Community Medicine
You may also like to read this:
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer: Salary, Job Profile, And Promotion
- UPSC CSE Prelims 2021 Cracker Batch: Join Now
- UPSC Calendar 2021 Released @Upsc.Gov.In Check UPSC 2021 Notification & Exam Dates
- What Is UPSC Full Form? History, Functions And Exams Conducted By UPSC
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer: Check Previous Years Cut-Off
- SUCCESS UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) Prelims 2021