UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2020 at upsconline.nic.in
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the civil services admit card for the preliminary examination to be conducted on 4th October. The admit card can be downloaded on the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. All candidates who are going to appear on UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims 2020 can download their admit cards through the official website of UPSC and take a printout thereof. eAdmit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results of the Civil Services Examination, 2020. It will comprise of 2 papers each of 2 hours. Download the UPSC civil services admit card 2020 and check your exam city and centre details.
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2020: Download here
Download the UPSC Civil Services preliminary admit card by clicking on the direct link given below. You can take the print out of the admit card for further use.
How to download UPSC Admit card 2020?
Follow the simple steps given below to download the UPSC CSE admit card 2020:
- Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in or click on the link given.
- Click on “E-admit card for UPSC examinations”
- Click on download e admit card link given.
- Check out the important instructions given and click on “yes”.
- You can download your admit card by entering your registration number or roll number.
- Take the print out of the admit card.
UPSC IAS Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
The Preliminary exam for UPSC IAS consists of 2 papers for 200 marks each. The Prelims is only for screening purposes. Check out the exam pattern given below:
|Paper 1||General Studies (GS)||200 marks||2 Hours|
|Paper 2||Aptitude Test||200 marks||2 Hours|
UPSC Prelims Admit card 2020: Instructions to download
- Candidates must bring the e-Admit Card print out along with the (original) Photo Identity Card mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session.
- E-Admit Card must be preserved by the candidates till the declaration of the final results of the Civil Services Examination, 2020.
- Entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the commencement of the Examination i.e. 09:20 AM for the Forenoon Session and 02:20 PM for the Afternoon Session.
- Candidates must follow all the COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal
hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
- Wearing of mask/face cover is compulsory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen will not be evaluated.