UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has released the official notification for Combined Defence Services Exam 2 2021 on its official website i.e. upsc.gov.in. All the interested candidates can start applying from 4th August 2021. The last date to apply online for the UPSC CDS II Recruitment is 24th August 2021 on the official website i.e. upsconline.nic.in. The online Applications can be withdrawn from 31 August to 06 September 2021 till 6.00 PM. The total number of vacancies released The candidates who will register for the examination will appear for the online examination on 14th November 2021. The graduate candidates can apply for this examination. Candidates must go through the detailed article like notification, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, application process everything in the below article.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
All the important dates regarding the UPSC CDS II examination have been provided below.
|UPSC CDS 2 Notification
||04 August 2021|
|Opening Date of UPSC CDS 2 Application||04 August 2021|
|Last Date of UPSC CDS 2 Online Application||24 August 2021|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn from||31 August to 06 September 2021|
|UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date 2021||14 November 2021|
|UPSC CDS 2 Result Date 2021||to be announced|
|UPSC CDS 2 Interview Date 2021||to be announced|
|UPSC CDS 2 Final Result Date 2021||to be announced|
UPSC CDS II Vacancy Details
The detailed vacancy details have been provided in the below table. The candidates must go through the detailed vacancy details.
|Name of Vacancies||Number Of Vacancies|
|Combined Defence Service Exam II 2021||339|
UPSC CDS II Notification PDF
Union Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II 2021. The candidates can download the official notification from the link provided below.
UPSC CDS II Eligiblity Criteria
Before applying for the Union Public Service Commission has released some eligibility criteria for the candidates to apply for the CDS exam. Candidates must check the educational qualification and age criteria.
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Officers Training Academy (OTA): Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Degree from a recognized
- Candidates who are in their final year with no backlogs can apply for this recruitment process.
Age Limit (as of 01-07-2022)
- For IMA & Indian Naval Academy: Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1998 and not later than 01-07-2003.
- For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 Years (Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1998 and not later than 01-07-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Other candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- For Female/ SC/ ST Candidates: Nil.
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply online for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can apply online from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
- The online application will be active from 4th August 2021 to 24th August 2021.
- Make sure to fill in all the details properly about personal and educational qualifications also.
- If required pay the fees and take out the print out of the form for future purposes.
UPSC CDS II Selection Process
The selection process will be done on the basis of:
- Written Examination.
- Intelligence and Personality Test
UPSC CDS II Exam Pattern
The exam pattern has been provided below. There will be negative marking for wrong answers. The standard of the papers in Elementary Mathematics will be of Matriculation level. The standard of papers in other subjects will approximately be such as may be expected of a graduate of an Indian University.
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
|General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
|Elementary Mathematics||100||2 hours|
For Admission to Officer Training Academy:
|General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
UPSC CDS II Intelligence and Personality Test
- Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination will be called for the intelligence and personality test at the Service Selection Board.
- Candidates who qualify in the written exam and are given their first choice as an army (IMA/OTA) are required to register themselves on the recruiting directorate website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in order to enable them to receive call up information for SSB Interview.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment: FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply for the UPSC CDS II exam?
Ans: The last date to apply is 24th August 2021.
Q.How many vacancies are released for the UPSC CDS II 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 339.
Q.What is the selection process of UPSC CDS II 2021?
Ans: The selection process contains written tests and Intelligence and Personality tests.
Q.What is the UPSC CDS II Exam Date?
Ans: The exam will be held on 14th November 2021.
You may also like to read this: