UPSC CDS Recruitment Notification 2021(I):
|Start date to apply online||28th October 2020|
|Last date to apply online||17th November 2020 till 6:00 PM|
|Online Applications can be withdrawn||From 24.11.2020 to 30.11.2020 till 6.00 PM|
Q.What are the posts available under this recruitment project for freshers?
The post which will be available in this recruitment project are given below:-
|Name of the Course||Approximate No. of Vacancies:|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 152 (DE) Course commencing in January 2022
[including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’
Certificate (Army Wing) holders]
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January 2022 Executive
(General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies
reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders]
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January 2022
i.e. No. 211 F(P) Course.
[03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’
Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)—
115th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai—29th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2022||17|
The number of vacancies are 345. The number of vacancies given above is tentative and may be changed at any stage by Services H. Q.Q.What is the age criteria to apply in this common written exam?
(i) For IMA——Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
NOTE: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
Q. Will the exam be conducted online or offline (OMR Based)?
Written Exam will be conducted in Offline mode.
Q. What is the Structure of Examination?
|2.||Intelligence and Personality Test (SSB)|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
Some Important points about Exam:-
- The maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be equal for each course.
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking,One third (0.33)) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- The question papers (Test Booklets) of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
- The candidates are not permitted to use calculator for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
Intelligence and Personality Test (SSB)
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Q. What is the application Fee?
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
Last date for submission of application: 17th November 2020 (till 6:00 PM)
Yes there will be negative marking(One third (0.33)) in the written exam.