The Union Public Service Commission has released the IAS 2019 answer key on its website @upsc.gov.in. Earlier UPSC released the Civil Services 2019 Result on 4 August. UPSC released the IAS answer key 2019 for IAS Prelims GS Paper I and GS Paper II (CSAT) paper. A total of 829 candidates have been selected to join the services including Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and Central Services, Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’. The UPSC answer key provides the official answers of all the questions asked in the IAS exam. All the candidates who have any objections related to the Mains papers, they can make representations in the prescribed format on the official website.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
The Commission will conduct UPSC Civil Services (CSE) Prelims 2020 on 4 October 2020 as per revised dates announced by the commission. Earlier, UPSC Civil Services 2020 Prelims was to be held on 31 May 2020. Pradeep Singh topped the Civil Services (IAS) 2019 exam followed by Jatin Kishore and Pratibha Sharma. A total of 829 candidates are shortlisted for appointment to 927 vacancies listed under Civil Services Exam 2019.
How to Download Answer Key
Candidates can download the UPSC answer key by following the following steps.
- Go to the official website @upsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Examination” section
- Select the “Answer Key” from the drop-down menu
- Now, click on Civil Service 2019 answer key of General Studies- Paper 1 pdf/ General Studies- Paper 2 pdf
- The file will appear on the screen.