Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has released a notification for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Computer on 4th June 2021 on its official website. A total of 196 vacancies are being released by the UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021. The online application has begun from 3rd June 2021 on the official website i.e. uprvunl.org. The last date to apply online will be 2nd July 2021. UPRVUNL will be using the Normalization of marks for the score obtained. In this article, we are going to provide you the detailed information about the UPRVUNL Junior Engineer 2021.
UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||03-06-2021 from 10:00 AM|
|Last date to Apply Online||02-07-2021 by 11:55 PM|
|Last date to submit the application fee||04-07-2021|
|Written Examination||To Be Notified Soon|
UPRVUNL JE Notification 2021
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has published a notification for the recruitment of Jr Engineer (Trainee) vacancies. The online notification has been released for 196 vacancies. Candidates can download the detailed notification for the UPRVUNL Junior Engineer 2021.
UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
The detailed vacancy distribution has been provided in the below table for Junior Engineer Trainee for Electrical, Mechanical.Electronics & Instrumentation and Computer.Candidates can go through the below.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||69|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||78|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (Electronics & Instrumentation)||39|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (Computer)||10|
UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 03 years diploma examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/Computer Engineering from an institute recognized by the State Government. OR
- 03 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/Computer Engineering conducted by the AICTE OR
- 03 years Diploma Examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/Computer Engineering discipline conducted by any Of the Universities in India. (by any act of the Central/State legislature)
- For more qualification details refer notification
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
- For General & OBC Candidates: 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates of UP: 700/-
- For Divyang candidates of UP: 10/-
- Payment Mode: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
How to Apply for UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021?
The candidates need to follow the following steps :
Step-I: Registration/Sign Up of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-mail ID.
Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
Step-III: The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
Candidates can follow the following steps.
- The candidates will have to apply online through the official website or through the direct link that is given below.
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- Take the screenshot or print it out for future purposes.
UPRUVNL JE Selection Process
The eligible candidates have to go through the following stages to get selected for the posts:
The selection will be done on the basis of an objective-type exam. There will be will two paper:
Part 1 – There will be 150 objective type questions from the syllabus of the Diploma in the relevant branch
Part 2 – 50 objective type questions on General Hindi, GK, and Reasoning
The candidates qualifying for CBT will be called for document verification.
UPRVUNL JE Salary 2021
|Post Name||Post Code||Pay Scale||Salary||Allowances|
|Junior Engineer||1,2,3,4||Level-07||44900-00||According to the UPRVUL rules and regulations.|
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. When can I apply for UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021?
Ans. You can apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 from 3rd June 2021.
Q. What is the selection process for UPRVUNL JE Trainee Recruitment?
Ans. The candidates will be selected through a written test.
Q. What is the pay scale for the posts in UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Trainee?
Ans. The appointed candidates will receive an initial salary of Rs. 44900/- with other allowances as well.
Q. What are the posts for which I can apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) for Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Computer posts