UPPSC RO/ARO Revised Result: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the revised result for Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer on its official website at uppsc.up.nic.in. The result was earlier released on 3rd March 2020. Now the commission has released the revised list of selected candidates along with the post and department allotted. As per the notice released, the candidature of some of the candidates has been cancelled on account of their withdrawal. Click on the link provided below containing the official notice and lists for the final appointment of candidates:
A total of 465 vacancies were released for the post of Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer in various departments under the UP government.
How to check the UPPSC RO/ARO result?
- Visit the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the notice regarding the revised result of UPPSC RO/ARO 2017 examination.
- The official notice containing the 3 lists have been uploaded.
- List 1 contains the names of candidates whose candidature has been cancelled, list 2 contains the names of candidates who are selected against those candidates whose candidature is cancelled and List 3 contains names of candidates whose post/department has been changed.
- Check your name in the respective lists.
Candidates must keep checking the official website of UPPSC for further information regarding the UPPSC recruitment 2020 and other updates. You can also check the exam calendar for UPPSC exams to be conducted in 2020 by clicking on the link given below: