UPPSC Recruitment 2022
UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the post of Medical Officer in Allopathy Grade 2 on the Official website. The Commission has released 2382 vacancies in various departments. The online application started from 05th Decemeber 2022 and the last date to apply online is 02nd January 2023. Read the full article for more details related to UPPSC Recruitment 2022.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 is out now. In this article, we have covered every single detail related to UPPSC Recruitment 2022 like eligibility criteria, application fees, post-wise vacancies and selection process, etc. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for future updates on UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022- Overview
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 notification is out for the filling of 2382 vacancies for various departments. Candidates must have a detailed overview of the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 which is provided in the table given below.
|UPPSC Recruitment 2022- Overview|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Medical Officer in Allopathy Grade 2|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Online Registration||05th Decemeber 2022 to 02nd January 2023|
UPPSC Notification Pdf 2022
UPPSC published the UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 PDF on its official website on 05th December 2022. Candidates can download the official Notification PDF directly from the link given below therefore there is no need to visit the official website of UPPSC. All the crucial details are available in the UPPSC Notification 2022 PDF therefore aspirants must have a look at it before applying for recruitment.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
The online application link for the UPPSC Recruitment 2022 is active from 5th December 2022. Candidates must check all the important dates regarding recruitment given here.
|UPPSC Recruitment 2022- Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||05th December 2022|
|Starting date to apply online||5th December 2022|
|Last Date to apply online||02nd January 2023|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2022
In the table given below, we have provided category-wise distribution of vacancies to be filled through UPPSC Recruitment 2022.
|S-8/15||Public Health Specialist||05|
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The online registration window to apply for Medical Officer posts under UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 is activated on 5th December 2022. Candidates who are meeting the required eligibility criteria can apply for the various posts from 5th December 2022 to 02nd January 2023. It is advisable for all the candidates they should read the eligibility criteria and other important information before applying for the above-mentioned posts.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Candidates must satisfy and understand the educational qualification mentioned in the official notification PDF.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022- Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a university recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or an undergraduate medical degree recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019.’
- and Postgraduate Degree (3 years) in the concerned Specialty of a university recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or a Post-Graduate Medical degree recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019’
- or Postgraduate Diploma (2 years) in the concerned Speciality of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India or a Post-Graduate medical diploma recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019’ and with at least one year of experience in the concerned Speciality after registration of the diploma in the concerned Medical Council.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022- Age Limit
- Applicants do not exceed 21 to 40 years (Age relaxation is commission officers/commissioned officers/Ex-Army personnel of U.P. It is essential to be discharged from the army up to the date of the last date of receipt of application.
- Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit is admissible to P.H. candidates.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022- Application Fees
The category-wise application fees is as follows
|General/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Other Backward Class||Exam fee Rs. 80/- + Online processing fee Rs. 25/-
Total = Rs. 105/-
|SC/ ST||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + Online processing fee Rs. 25/-
Total = Rs. 65/-
|Handicapped||Exam fee NIL/- + Online processing fee Rs. 25/-
Total = Rs. 25/-
|Ex-Servicemen||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + Online processing fee Rs. 25/-
Total = Rs. 65/-
You may also like to read:
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022||JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022|
|BPSC 68th Notification 2022||MP NHM Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022|
|Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022||KVS Recruitment 2022|
UPPSC Recruitment 2022- FAQs
Q.1 When did UPPSC Notification 2022 released?
Ans. UPPSC Notification 2022 is released on 05th December 2022
Q.2 What is the last date to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans The last date to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022 is 2nd January 2023.
Q. 3 How many vacancies are released under UPPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans A total number of 2382 vacancies are released under UPPSC Recruitment 2022.