Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates for Provincial Civil Services (PCS) Examination 2020 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO) on its official website @uppsc.up.nic.in. All the candidates who are interested can apply online for UPPSC PCS Exam 2020 till 2nd June 2020. Candidates can also check the apply online procedure for the UPPSC PCS exam 2020 here and follow them.
UPPSC PCS Exam: How To Apply
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps in order to fill the UPPSC PCS application form:
- Visit the official website of UPPSC @uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Under the Online Application for Advt. No. [A-2/E-1/2019, 16/10/2019], click on “Click Here to Apply” option.
|UPPSC Exam Calendar 2020 : Download Calendar PDF||UPPSC Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit, Qualifications, Physical Fitness|
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to click on the “Apply” button against the advertisement number A-2/E-1/2019.
- Then click on the “Registration” button under the section “आयु गणना की निश्चायक तिथि” table.
|UPPSC Salary Structure: Posts, Pay Scale, Job Profile And Promotion||UPPSC Exam 2020 Quiz : Attempt Now|
- On the next page you need to select Yes or No to the question asked.
- Select the examination for which you are applying like PCS, ACF RFO or Both
- If you are an old user then you need to enter the Registration Number. If you are a new user then you need to start filling all the details carefully like: Personal Details like Registration Number, Candidate’s Name, Father/Husband’s Name, Gender, DoB, Domicile of UP, Category, Marital Status, Email-ID, and Contact Number
|UPPSC Cut Off: PCS Prelims And Mains Cut Off||UPPSC PCS 2020 Exam: Preparation Tips and Strategies|
- After entering all the details enter the captcha code and click on the “Validate & Preview” button.
- Check all the details that you provided carefully and the click on the “Submit Application” button.
- Now registration slip will be generated. Take the print out and proceed for the payment.
- To make the payment, candidates need to click on the “Click Here To Pay The Required Fee” button present in the registration slip.
- You will be redirected to new page. Click on the “Proceed for Fee deposition” button.
- Select the method of payment and make the necessary payment.