Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the final result of UPPSC Programmer exam 2020 on its official website @uppsc.up.nic.in. All the candidates who appeared in the examination can now check the result by downloading the result PDF from the link provided below. This recruitment exam was held to fill vacancies in State Agriculture Production Mandi Parishad and Income Expenditure Department. The recruitment exam for UPPSC Programmer 2020 was conducted on 1 September 2020.
- Online Application Started on 28 March 2019
- Last date of online application: 28 April 2019
- Programmer Exam Date: 1 September 2019
- Programmer 2 Exam Date: 13 October 2019
- Programmer Result Date: 5 May 2020
The UPPSC Programmer exam 2020 was conducted to recruit candidates to fill 16 vacancies in State Agriculture Production Mandi Parishad and Income Expenditure Department.
How To Check
- Candidates can click on the above link or visit the official website @uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Go to the NOTIFICATIONS/ADVTS section available on the Home Page.
- Click on the link “- RESULT OF ADVT. NO. A-1/E-1/2019, PROGRAMMER AND PROGRAMMER GRADE-1″ that is given on the Home Page.
- New Window will open where you will get the PDF of the desired result.
- Download and save the result for your future reference.
All the candidates who have been selected are now required to appear for document verification at the commission’s office. The Cut off will be released along with marks soon.