Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Exam 2021. The candidates holding the required qualification and experience can apply to the UPPSC PCS Pre 2021 Exam. According to the notification, UPPSC PCS 2021 online application has already started on 5th February 2021. The last date to fill up the application form is 5th March 2021. The candidates should apply for the exam as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute hassle on the official website.
UPPSC PCS 2021: Important dates
|UPPSC PCS 2021 Notification||05th February 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||05th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th March 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam 2021||13th June 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Result 2021||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Mains Exam 2021||03rd October 2021|
UPPSC PCS 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Candidates should t have not been born earlier than 02/07/1981 and not later than 01/07/2000
- Maximum Age Limit for PH Candidates: 55 Years
- Candidates must have not been born before 02/07/1966
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|1||Sub Registrar, Assistant
|2||District Basik Shiksha Adhikari /
Associate DIOS and Other
equivalent administrative posts,
District Administrative Officer
|Post Graduate Degree|
|3||District Audit Officer
|4||Assistant Controller Legal
Measurement (Grade-I) /
Assistant Controller Legal
|Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical
Engg. As one subject.
|Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a
subject or Commerce/Law
|6||District Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home
Science or Social Work.
|7||Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|8||District Probation Officer||Post Graduate Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|9||Child Development Project
|Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or
Home Science or any qualification
|10||Designated Officer /
Food Safety Officer
|PG Degree (Chemistry) or Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|11||Statistical officer||PG (Relevant Disciplines)|
|12||District Cane Officer, U.P.
Agriculture Service Group
“B” (Development Branch)
|Bachelor’s Degree or PG Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
(For Boys or Girls)
|PG, L.T. Diploma or B.T. or B.Ed|
|M.B.A. or Equivalent Degree|
|II||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)||Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|III||Range Forest Officer (RFO)|
Physical Qualification for UPPSC RFO/ACF Post
The last date to pay the fee is 03rd March 2021
- For UR/OBC Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- For SC/ ST Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- For Physically Handicapped Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Dependents of the Freedom: According to their original category Fighters/Ex-Serviceman/Women.
UPPSC 2021: Selection Process
The UPPSC Exam comprises of three stages. The candidate will have to clear each of the rounds successfully to be appointed as UPPSC Officer.
- Prelims – 2 papers – objective type questions (MCQs)
- Mains – 8 papers – essay/descriptive type
UPPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
- The UPPSC PCS Preliminary exam will have two question papers.
- The question paper will be objective in nature.
- There will be negative marking i.e. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong response Preliminary examination.
- There is no negative marking for leaving a question blank.
|No. of Papers (2)||
|Duration of Exam||
|Number of Questions||
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper) OMR sheets|
|Nature of Questions||All questions will be of Objective type (MCQs)|
UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Pattern 2021
- The total marks including the Interview will be 1500 + 100 = 1600 Marks.
- Papers will be conducted over a week’s duration.
- Each paper is of 3 hours duration
|Number of Papers (8)||
|Duration of Exam||
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper)|
|Nature of Questions||Essay/descriptive type|
|Optional Subjects||As per the new UPPSC exam pattern, candidates have to select only one optional subject (2 papers) now, from the list given.|
The candidates who will clear the UPPSC PCS Mains Exam will be eligible to appear for the Interview. The UPPSC PCS Interview will hold 100 marks.
The test will relate to the matter of general interest keeping the matter of academic interest in view and for general awareness, intelligence, character, expression power/personality, and general suitability for the service.
The final merit of the candidates will be made on the basis of the UPPSC PCS Mains and Interview scores.
UPPCS Pay Scale For All Posts
The pay scale pr Salary for the UPPCS Recruitment of all posts under the combined state services exam is Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Under the Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination the Pay-Scale, grade pay, and status of Post are given as below:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest- Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-, (Level 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.
- Range Forest Officer Services Examination- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-, (Level 8 pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.
How to Apply For UPPSC PCS 2021?
- Click on the official link.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of UPPSC PCS.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.