UPPSC Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released the UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020 and invited eligible citizens to apply for 200 vacancies. Before applying for the UPPSC Recruitment, you must go through the UPPSC Eligibility criteria for all posts including the age limit, educational qualifications and physical standards. We have highlighted all the eligibility conditions required to fill up the application form. You must thoroughly go through each point and then apply for the recruitment. Candidates must follow the instructions carefully to avoid any trouble later.
For appearing for UPPSC 2020 exam Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2020
Relaxations in Age Limit
|Scheduled Caste (SC) of UP||5 Years (born before 2nd July 1975)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST) of UP||5 Years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC) of UP||5 Years|
|Skilled Players of UP of Classified Games||5 Years|
|State Government Employees of U.P. including Teachers/ Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers/ Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons of UP||15 Years (maximum age limit is 55 years)|
|Ex. Servicemen of UP (who have rendered five years service in Army)|
Assistant conservator of Forest
You must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time, or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
2. Range Forest Officer of Forest
A Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University established by Law in India or possess a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
3. Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
Candidates require to be a Law Graduate.
4. District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Office
You need a Post Graduate Degree to apply for this post.
5. District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
You must be a Commerce Graduate to apply for this post.
6. Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. as one subject.
7. Assistant Labour Commissioner
Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
8. District Programme Officer
Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
9. Senior Lecturer, DIET
Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
10. District Probation Officer
Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognised Institute of Social Work.
11. Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
1) Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto, or
(2) At least one of qualification prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer given as below: A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognised University, or any other equivalent/recognised qualification notified by the Central Government, Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer.
12. Statistical officer
Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from a university recognized by Law in India or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.
13. Labour Enforcement Officer
Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Law /Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce /
Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management /Personnel Management.
Minimum Physical Standards for ACF/RFO
No candidate for direct recruitment will be appointed to the service unless he/she possesses the minimum standard for height and chest girth.
|Sex||Height||Chest girth (Fully expanded)|
|Male||163 cms (152.5 cms*)||84 cms (5 cm expansion)|
|Female||150 cms (145.0 cms*)||79 cms (5 cm expansion)|
Physical Fitness: Assistant Conservator of Forest And Range Forest Officer
- No candidate shall be given an appointment to a post of ACF or RFO in the service unless he/she be in good mental and bodily health. He/she should be free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his/her duties.
- Before a candidate is given the appointment by direct recruitment he/she shall be required to pass a medical examination by the Board.
- A female candidate who as a result of the test is found to be pregnant of Twelve weeks duration or more should be declared temporarily unfit. She should be re-examined for fitness after Six weeks from the date of confinement.
- UPPSC Exam Calendar 2020: Download Calendar PDF
- UPPSC Salary Structure: Posts, Pay Scale, Job Profile And Promotion