UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment 2019-20: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Block Education Officer 2020 preliminary exam 2020 will be conducted on 16th August 2020. UPPSC released the notification regarding the UPPSC BEO exam 2020 on its official website @uppsc.up.nic.in. The UPPSC BEO Prelims exam 2020 will be conducted in 18 Districts all across Uttar Pradesh (UP). The UPPSC BEO 2020 recruitment exam is being conducted for a total of 309 vacancies.
All the candidates preparing for UPPSC BEO 2020 recruitment exam check out the detailed notification for Block Education Officer along with the exam date, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and get the direct link to apply online for UPPSC Block Education Officer.
UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Online Registration (End Date To Apply)||13th January 2020|
|Downloading of Call Letters||3 weeks before the exam|
|Preliminary Examination Dates||16th August 2020|
|Main Examination Dates||6th December 2020|
UPPSC BEO 2020 Age Limit
To be eligible for the UPPSC Block Education Officer 2020 recruitment, the minimum age to be eligible is 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years. (Upper age relaxation is as per govt. norms).
UPPSC BEO 2020 Educational Qualification
- Candidates must possess Bachelors degree in Education from a University established by law in India OR Qualification recognised by the Government or equivalent there to and
- In case Bachelors degree is not in Education, the L.T. diploma of the Government Training College or the Government Basic Training College awarded by the Registrar, Departmental Examinations, Uttar Pradesh.
Preferential: Other things being equal such candidate shall be given preference who
(1) Has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or
(2) Has obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C.
Click here to download the detailed notification for UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment 2020
UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The selection process of UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment will consist of 3 stages as given below:
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam (Objective type papers)
- Stage-II: Mains Exam
- Stage-III: medical Examination
UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2020: Preliminary Exam Pattern
|General Studies||120||300||2 Hours|
UPPSC BEO Syllabus 2020 for Preliminary Exam
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events
- General Intellgentia including Logic & Reasoning
- Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture,
- Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
Points to be noted
- The Marks obtained in Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Mains Examination will be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- For each wrong answer, one-third (1/3rd) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
UPPSC BEO Mains Exam Pattern 2020
In the Main (Written) Examination, there will be two compulsory papers like General Studies and General Hindi and Essay of 3-3 hours and 200-200 marks. Thus, the main examination will be a total of 400 marks.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Mains Examination
|Paper-I||General Studies||3 hrs||200|
|Paper-II||General Hindi and Essay||3 hrs||200|
The question papers and the division of marks for the composition of the general study paper are as follows:
The total number of questions will be 40. All questions will be mandatory. All the questions will be divided into sections.
Under Section A, 10 questions will be of general answer (word limit of answers is 125) and each question will be of 10 marks.
Under Section B, 10 questions will be the short answer (word limit of answers is 50) and each question will be of 6 marks.
Under Section C, 20 questions will be very short answer (word limit of answers is 25) and each question will be of 2 marks.
Under General Hindi and Essay, the First section will be of 100 marks of general Hindi and the second section of the Hindi Essay will be 100 marks.
UPPSC BEO 2020 Pay Scale
As per the official UPPSC BEO notice, pay scale, salary and grade pay has been provided below.
- Pay Scale: 9,300 – 34,800
- Grade Pay: 4,800
- Salary: Rs. 57,562- Rs. 61,312
UPPSC BEO 2020 Application Fee
The prescribed fee of Preliminary examination for different categories is as under:-
- Unreserved/Economically Weaker Section/Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Service Man – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
Frequently Asked Questions for UPPSC BEO 2020
Q. What is the exam date of UPPSC BEO 2020 preliminary exam?
The exam date of UPPSC BEO 2020 preliminary exam is 16th August 2020.
Q. Is there any age relaxation for ex-army personnel?
Yes, there is age relaxation for ex-army personnel as per govt. norms.
Q. How many vacancies are there for UPPSC BEO 2020 recruitment?
The UPPSC BEO 2020 recruitment exam is being conducted for a total of 309 vacancies.
Q. What is the selection procedure for UPPSC BEO 2020 recruitment?
The selection process of UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment will consist of 3 stages namely: Preliminary Exam (Objective type papers), Mains Exam & Medical Examination.