UPPSC BEO Preliminary Exam: Download Paper PDF
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducted the UPPSC BEO preliminary examination on 16th August 2020. The exam was conducted for a total of 309 vacancies of Group C Gazetted posts of Block Education Officer. The UPPSC BEO Prelims exam was conducted in 18 Districts all across Uttar Pradesh (UP). The timing of the exam was from 12 PM to 2 PM. As the exam was conducted in offline mode, we are providing the paper PDF of UPPSC BEO Preliminary exam. Candidates can download the PDF here that will be helpful for all the upcoming examinations. A total of 120 questions were asked comprising for a total of 300 marks.
|Exam||UPPSC Block Education Officer Exam|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post||Block Education Officer|
|Group||Group ‘C’ Gazetted|
|Preliminary Exam||16th August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||5th August|
|Mains Exam Date||6th December 2020|
- On the basis of the Preliminary Examination, thirteen times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be declared qualified for the Main Examination.
- The minimum efficiency standard for S.C. & S.T. candidates is fixed as 35% i.e. the Candidates of these Categories shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 35% marks in the Preliminary examination.
- Similarly, the minimum efficiency standard for the candidates of other categories is fixed as 40% i.e. such candidates shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 40% marks in the Preliminary examination.
How to download UPPSC BEO Preliminary exam paper?
Candidates can follow the simple steps to download the paper of UPPSC BEO prelims exam held on 16th August.
- Click on the link given above containing the question paper of UPPSC BEO exam.
- The link will open in a new tab.
- You will see the PDF with 15 pages.
- Click on the download button given on the right side of the PDF.
- You will be asked to Save the PDF.
- Click on Save and the PDF will be downloaded.
UPPSC BEO Preliminary Exam Pattern
The Preliminary examination pattern of UPPSC BEO exam constituted of subjects as given below. For each question with a wrong answer, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2020: Mains Exam Pattern
Candidates qualifying the preliminary exam will be called for the Main (Written) Examination. There will be two compulsory papers in mains namely General Studies and General Hindi and Essay of 200 marks each. Thus, the main examination will be a total of 400 marks.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Mains Examination
|Paper-I||General Studies||3 hrs||200|
|Paper-II||General Hindi and Essay||3 hrs||200|