UPPSC BEO Answer Key 2020
UPPCS has released the answer key for UPPSC Block Education Officer (BEO) 2020 Prelims exam held on 16th August 2020 in all the allotted centres across the Uttar Pradesh. The Preliminary exam was conducted in one shift. The timing of the UPPSC BEO Prelims exam was 12 PM to 2 PM. A total of 120 questions were asked comprising for a total of 300 marks in UPPSC BEO Prelims exam. Get the direct link to download UPPSC BEO answer key 2020 here.
UPPSC BEO Answer Key 2020: Download Here
Candidates can download the answer key according to the series of their question paper. Click on the links given in the below table to download answer key of question paper A, B, C and D. The answer key is available on the official website till 24th August. Candidates can match the answer from the given answer key and calculate their marks. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can submit the objections by filling up the form and sending it to the given address.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|UPPSC BEO Answer Key: Download Here|
|Series A||CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD|
|Series B||CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD|
|Series C||CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD|
|Series D||CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD|
UPPSC BEO 2020: Exam Overview
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Block Education Officer (BEO)|
|Exam Date||16 August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||05 August 2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Main, Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC BEO 2020: Exam Analysis
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|History Of India||12-13||Difficult|
|Indian Agriculture, Commerce & trade||12-13||Moderate|
|Indian National Movement||6-7||Moderate|
|Indian Polity , Economy & Culture||18-19||Moderate|
|Population, Ecology & urbanization||2-4||Moderate|
|Geography [Including world & Indian geography, Natural resources of India]||12-13||Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||11-12||Moderate|
|Uttar Pradesh Static GK||9-11||Moderate|
UPPSC BEO 2020: Pay Scale
- Pay Scale: 9,300 – 34,800/-
- Grade Pay: 4,800/-
UPPSC BEO 2020: Selection Process
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates for UPPSC BEO consists of 3 stages as given below:
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam (Objective type papers)
- Stage-II: Mains Exam
- Stage-III: medical Examination
UPPSC BEO 2020: Exam Pattern
Stage-I: Preliminary Exam
- The Marks obtained by the candidates in Preliminary Examination who are declared qualified for admission to the Mains Examination will be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- For every wrong answer, one-third (1/3rd) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
|Syllabus||1. General Science
2. History of India
3. Indian National Movement
4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
6. Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
7. World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
8. Current National and International Important Events
9. General Intelligence including Logic & Reasoning
10. Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture,
Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
11. Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
- Stage-II: Mains Exam
In the Main (Written) Examination, there will be two compulsory papers like General Studies and General Hindi and Essay of 3-3 hours and 200-200 marks. Thus, the main examination will be total of 400 marks.
|Paper||Subject||Section||Total Marks||Total Questions||Total Time|
|Paper I||General Studies||A||100||10||3 hrs|
|Paper 2||General Hindi and Essay||General Hindi||100||–||3 hrs|
UPPSC BEO 2020: Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will the UPPSC Block Education Officer result in 2020 out?
Ans. The UPPSC Block Education Officer result 2020 will be updated on Sept 2020 on the official website.
Q. What is the UPPSC Block Education Officer Prelims Exam Date?
Ans. The UPPSC Block Education Officer Prelims Exam going to conduct on 16th August 2020.
Q. Is the UPPSC authority will send the UPPSC BEO result by Post?
Ans. No, the officials release the UPPSC BEO result on the official website in online mode.
Q. What is the time duration for the UPPSC BEO mains exam?
Ans. The duration of the UPPSC BEO mains exam 3 hrs each for paper 1 and paper 2