UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the admit card for the UPPSC BEO Mains examination 2020. UPPSC BEO Mains exam will be conducted on 6th of december 2020. The preliminary examination was conducted on 16th August 2020 for the recruitment of 309 vacancies of Block Education Officer. The direct link to download the admit card has been provided on the official site at uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates are required to log in with their Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification Code in order to download the admit card. The exam will be conducted in 2 shift from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM & 2 PM to 5 PM at Prayagraj, Lucknow, and Ghaziabad. Candidates must make sure to take the admit card along with them without which no entry will be given to the examination hall.
|Exam||UPPSC Block Education Officer Exam|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post||Block Education Officer|
|Group||Group ‘C’ Gazetted|
|Preliminary Exam||16th August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||28th Nov|
|Mains Exam Date||6th December 2020|
UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020
If you are not able to download from the link provided then visit the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in and click on the link to download admit card.
How to download the UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020?
As the admit card is released, you must know the steps to download the UPPSC BEO Admit card.
1. Visit the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
2. Go to the link with “Click here to download Admit Card”
3. Enter your details as per the UPPSC Application Form and click on the “Download Admit Card “
4. Download UPPSC Block Education Officer Admit Card.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Selection Process
The selection process for the UPPSC Block Education Officer consists of 3 stages as given below:
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam (Objective type papers)
- Stage-II: Mains Exam
- Stage-III: medical Examination
UPPSC BEO Mains Exam Pattern 2020
In the Main (Written) Examination, there will be two compulsory papers like General Studies and General Hindi and Essay of 3-3 hours and 200-200 marks. Thus, the main examination will be a total of 400 marks.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Mains Examination
|Paper-I||General Studies||3 hrs||200|
|Paper-II||General Hindi and Essay||3 hrs||200|
- The question papers and the division of marks for the composition of the general study paper are as follows:
- The total number of questions will be 40. All questions will be mandatory. All the questions will be divided into sections.
- Under Section A, 10 questions will be of general answer (word limit of answers is 125) and each question will be of 10 marks.
- Under Section B, 10 questions will be the short answer (word limit of answers is 50) and each question will be of 6 marks.
- Under Section C, 20 questions will be very short answer (word limit of answers is 25) and each question will be of 2 marks.
- Under General Hindi and Essay, the First section will be of 100 marks of general Hindi and the second section of the Hindi Essay will be 100 marks.
UPSC BEO Admit card FAQs
Q. What is the UPSC BEO Mains exam date?
UPSC BEO Preliminary exam will be conducted on 6th December 2020
Q. What are the details required to download UPSC BEO admit card?
Candidates are required to log in with their Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification Code in order to download the admit card.
Q. How many vacancies are to be filled for BEO?
309 Vacancies will be filled for BEO.
Q. What are the maximum marks for the mains exam?
The mains exam will comprise a total of 400 marks.
Q. What is the time duration for the Mains exam?
A total of 6 hours will be given to attempt questions.