UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020
UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the admit card for the UPPSC BEO Preliminary examination 2020. The preliminary examination will be conducted on 16th August 2020 for the recruitment of 309 vacancies of Block Education Officer. The direct link to download the admit card has been provided on the official site at uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates are required to log in with their Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification Code in order to download the admit card. The exam will be conducted from 12 PM to 2 PM at 18 districts of the state. Candidates must make sure to take the admit card along with them without which no entry will be given to the examination hall.
|Exam||UPPSC Block Education Officer Exam|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post||Block Education Officer|
|Group||Group ‘C’ Gazetted|
|Preliminary Exam||16th August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||5th August|
|Mains Exam Date||6th December 2020|
If you are not able to download from the link provided then visit the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in and click on the link to download admit card.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
How to download the UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020?
As the admit card is released, you must know the steps to download the UPPSC BEO Admit card.
1. Visit the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
2. Go to the link with “Click here to download Admit Card”
3. Enter your details as per the UPPSC Application Form and click on the “Download Admit Card ”
4. Download UPPSC Block Education Officer Admit Card.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Selection Process
The selection process for the UPPSC Block Education Officer consists of 3 stages as given below:
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam (Objective type papers)
- Stage-II: Mains Exam
- Stage-III: medical Examination
UPPSC Block Education Officer Preliminary Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for UPPSC BEO Preliminary exam has been provided below:
|Syllabus||1. General Science
2. History of India
3. Indian National Movement
4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
6. Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
7. World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
8. Current National and International Important Events
9. General Intellgentia including Logic & Reasoning
10. Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
11. Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level
UPSC BEO Admit card FAQs
Q. What is the UPSC BEO Preliminary exam date?
UPSC BEO Preliminary exam will be conducted on 16th August 2020
Q. What are the details required to download UPSC BEO admit card?
Candidates are required to log in with their Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification Code in order to download the admit card.
Q. How many vacancies are to be filled for BEO?
309 Vacancies will be filled for BEO.
Q. What are the maximum marks for the preliminary exam?
The preliminary exam will comprise a total of 300 marks.
Q. What is the time duration for the preliminary exam?
A total of 2 hours will be given to attempt 120 questions.