UPPSC ACF RFO Mains Exam
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a notice regarding the online application for the Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services Mains Exam 2019. As per the official notice by UPPSC, all those candidates who are qualified in UPPSC ACF RFO Prelims Exam must apply online for mains exam on the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in. A total of 838 candidates have been qualified to appear for mains exams for various level 8 and level 10 posts. Check out the details and how you can apply for the UPPSC ACF RFO mains examination.
|Exam||UPPSC ACF RFO Exam 2019|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services|
|Level||Level 8 and 10 posts|
|Preliminary Exam||15 December 2019|
|Prelims Result date||17 February 2020|
|Candidates qualified for Mains||838 candidates|
|Mains Exam Date||To be notified|
Click here to check official notice regarding mains application form
UPPSC ACF RFO Mains Application Form Date
Candidates can apply for the UPPSC mains exam till 29th June 2020.
|Mains Online Application Form last date||29 June 2020|
|Last Date for submitting of Examination Fee||18 June 2020|
|Date of Mains exam||To be notified|
How to apply for UPPSC ACF RFO Mains Application?
- Go to the official website of UPPSC at www.upppsc.up.nic.in
- Check out the activity dashboard.
- Click on the link “Conventional Form:- FILL ONLINE DETAILS FOR A.C.F./R.F.O SERVICES (M) EXAM-2019”, available on the home page of UPPSC.
- Fill your personal and Other Details mentioned in the form.
- Submit the online fee, by clicking on “Click here to pay the required fee for Main Examination”
- After submitting the application fee, the candidates will be required to enter their registration number, fill the required details and click on “Save/Submit”.
- Candidates may edit their application for any rectification or correction by clicking on the link given on the link “CLICK HERE TO MODIFY ONLINE DETAILS AFTER SUBMISSION FOR A.C.F./R.F.O SERVICES (M) EXAM-2019”.
After submitting the online mains application form, the candidates are required to send the hard copy of the online application form along with the necessary documents to the given address- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (Exam Centre – 5), 10 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Prayagraj -211018 by post or in person on or before 29 June 2020 by 5PM.
Click here to apply for UPPSC Mains Exam
UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Pattern
The UPPSC Mains exam for ACF and RFO will comprise of the following papers:
|Paper Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Hindi||150||3 Hours|
|General Studies – I||200||3 Hours|
|General Studies – II||200||3 Hours|
|General Studies – III||200||3 Hours|
|General Studies – IV||200||3 Hours|
|Optional Subject – Paper I||200||3 Hours|
|Optional Subject – Paper II||200||3 Hours|
Candidates have to choose any one optional subject that will consist of 2 papers:
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Agriculture and Veterinary Science,
- Political Science & International Relations,
- Sanskrit Literature,
- Urdu Literature,
- Hindi Literature,
- Civil Engineering,
- Medical Science,
- English Literature,
- Animal Husbandry.
- Public Administration,
- Commerce and Accountancy,
- Electrical Engineering, and