UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer 2021 @upenergy.in/uppcl. The Online Application for UPPCL JE Recruitment is active from February 03 to 23, 2021. There are a total of 21 vacancies in UPPCL. As per the official site of UPPCL, interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below. The direct link is provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Candidates can check the detailed notification of UPPCL Jr Engineer with important dates, pay scale, vacancies, the selection process. Before applying for the recruitment, you must make sure to fulfill the eligibility conditions. Candidates can start applying for the online application form once it is released officially on 2nd February 2021The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 23rd February 2021.
UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting date to apply||January 03, 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment Online||23rd February 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment Offline||25th February 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2021|
|Exam Date||Fourth Week of March 2021|
UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment: Pay Scale
Candidates recruited in the UPPCL are appointed on a good pay scale. As per the 7th pay commission (Pay Matrix level-7), candidates get Rs 44,900 (minimum level in revised pay matrix). Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules. According to the pay you will get, UPPCL is a great opportunity considering future prospects.
UPPCL Jr Engineer 2021: Vacancy Details
The vacancy details are given in the below table.
|Post Name||Total Post|
UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment: Educational Qualifications
To be eligible for the UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria with the required educational qualifications.
A) Candidates must have passed 3 years Diploma examination in Civil engineering from a government recognized institute/ polytechnic/ university. Candidates must have completed their Diploma education through a regular course, those who completed it through Distance Learning Mode are not allowed in the UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020.
B) Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script)
UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment: Age Criteria
You must fulfill the given eligibility conditions of age limit to apply online for UPPCL:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years as of the mentioned date.
Those who belong to various reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen will receive age relaxation into their upper age limit.
UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment: Application Fee
The Online application fee for different categories of UPPCL JE Application Fee 2021.
- General/ EWS/ OBC hailing from U.P: Rs. 1,000/-
- Candidates Other Than UP: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST hailing from U.P: Rs. 700/-
- For Other All Categories: Rs. 1000/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan
UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment: Selection Process
The selection for UPPCL JE Recruitment will be made based on:
- Computer Based Test(CBT), and
- Document Verification.
The selection process will be based on the written test only. The computer-based test will be held at Varanasi, Lucknow, Agra, and Meerut cities. Candidates 2 times the number of category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for document verification.
|Diploma Level Engg.
|150 Qs||200 Marks||3 hour|
|General Hindi||10 Qs|
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark
- A negative marking of 0.25 is there
- Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
Steps To Apply for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates need to refer to the official UPPCL portal for the recruitment advertisement at uppcl.org.
- Read all the instructions and download the official notification.
- Then go to the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the personal details including your name, dob, qualifications, category, etc in it.
- Pay the application fees or get Challan.
- Also, upload the required educational documents on the portal.
- After filling the form, click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form.