UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer 2021 @upenergy.in/uppcl. The Online Application for UPPCL JE Recruitment is already ongoing stated from 12th November 2021. The last date to apply online is 2nd December 2021. There are a total of 173 vacancies in UPPCL. As per the official site of UPPCL, interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below.
The direct link is provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Candidates can check the detailed notification of UPPCL Jr Engineer with important dates, pay scale, vacancies, the selection process. Before applying for the recruitment, you must make sure to fulfil the eligibility conditions. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 12th November 2021.
UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting date to apply||12th November 2021|
|Last Date to apply online||2nd December 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment Offline||12-11-2021 to 04-12-2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Second Week of January 2022|
UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment: Pay Scale
Candidates recruited in the UPPCL are appointed on a good pay scale. As per the 7th pay commission (Pay Matrix level-7), candidates get Rs 44,900 (minimum level in revised pay matrix). Dearness and other allowances are admissible as per rules. According to the pay you will get, UPPCL is a great opportunity considering future prospects.
UPPCL Jr Engineer Vacancy Details
The vacancy details are given in the below table. The total number of vacancies released are 173 for the Junior Engineer post.
|Post Code||Post Name||Total|
|161||Jr Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||173|
UPPCL Jr Engineer Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020, you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria with the required educational qualifications.
A) Candidates must have passed 3 years Diploma examination in Civil engineering from a government recognized institute/ polytechnic/ university. Candidates must have completed their Diploma education through a regular course.
B)Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government.
C)Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India.
D)Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature.
You must fulfil the given eligibility conditions of age limit to apply online for UPPCL:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years as of the mentioned date.
Those who belong to various reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen will receive age relaxation into their upper age limit.
- For SC/ ST (Domicile of U.P): Rs. 826/-
- For Unreserved/ EWS Category/ OBC : Rs. 1180/-
- For Physically Handicap (Only Processing Charges): Rs.12/-
- For Other All Categories: Rs. 1180/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking by using Debit/ Credit card/ SBI bank Challan.
UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment: Selection Process
- The selection for UPPCL JE Recruitment will be based on the Computer Based Test Only and will be held at Varanasi, Meerut, Lucknow, Bareilly, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, and Greater Noida cities.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry the additional negative mark of 0.25.
- Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
|Diploma Level Engg.
|150 Qs||200 Marks||3 hour|
|General Hindi||10 Qs|
How to Apply for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates need to refer to the official UPPCL portal for the recruitment advertisement at uppcl.org.
- Read all the instructions and download the official notification.
- Then go to the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the personal details including your name, dob, qualifications, category, etc in it.
- Pay the application fees or get Challan.
- Also, upload the required educational documents on the portal.
- After filling the form, click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
You may also like to read this: