The recruitment notification of Assistant Accountant was published by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for 240 posts. UPPCL is an esteemed corporation of Uttar Pradesh and a public sector organization. In UPPCL, a candidate gets the opportunity to learn a lot of things and get to work with various departments/offices which results in job satisfaction. An Assistant Accountant’s work is to maintain the financial records (book-keeping), Accounts management, monitoring, etc. The growth and various opportunity come in the way of Assistant Accountant from time to time.
Job Profile: UPPCL Assistant Accountant
The Job profile of UPPCL Assistant Accountant includes the following duties and responsibilities.
- Classifying, recording, analyzing, summarizing, and reporting Financial Transactions. (All or any one of them)
- Monitoring, Managing, and Reviewing the Balance sheet of UPPCL.
- Make sure to comply with the organization’s tax laws.
Promotions: UPPCL Assistant Accountant
Promotions in UPPCL are based on ACR (Annual Confidential Report) and on a seniority basis. Both are taken into consideration for promotion. On the basis of your performance, you will see an increase in your grade. On promotion, you will get the post of Accounts Officers which is the top-level post in the UPPCL.
Salary: UPPCL Assistant Accountant
The Salary of a UPPCL Assistant Accountant depends on various factors. It may be high for some candidates and low for others depending on their city, workload, etc. The approx. salary structure is as follows-
- The Salary of a UPPCL Assistant Accountant is on Level-05 in 7th CPC.
- The pay scale for which is Rs 29,800 to 94,300.
- The Gross Salary based on this pay scale is 41000 to 46000 Rupees per month.
- In which some deductions are made, approx. 3500/- Rs.
- The In-hand Salary per month for a UPPCL Assistant Accountant becomes Rs 37,500 to 42,500 per month.
|Level-05||29800 – 94300 Rs + Allowances|
UPPCL Assistant Accountant: FAQ
Q.How many vacancies are released for the recruitment of UPPCL Assistant Accountant 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 240 for the recruitment of UPPCL Assistant Accountant 2021.
Q. What is the educational qualification required for the UPPCL Assistant Accountant 2021?
Ans: Candidates should possess Degree (Commerce).
Q. What is the salary for the UPPCL Assistant Accountant 2021?
Ans: The In-hand Salary per month for a UPPCL Assistant Accountant becomes Rs 37,500 to 42,500 per month.