UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 : As per the advertisement number 06/VSA/2021/AA, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has invited an online application form for the post of Assistant Accountant for its Discom and Kesko department from eligible candidates. The total number of vacancies for the Assistant Accountant post is 240. Online application will start from 08th of October 2021 and ends on 28th of October 2021. The online computer-based test is scheduled in the first week of December 2021 (Tentatively).
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
There will be two written papers as follows
- Part-1- Computer Knowledge Test
- Part-2 – Multiple Choice based questions on General Hindi and English, Arithmetic, Accountancy, Auditing and Income Tax .
- One fourth mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in part-1 and part-2 of exam.
- The marks obtained in Part-1 will not be added in the final merit list.
|Exam Type||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Level||DOEACC “O” Level Computer Knowledge|
|Maximum Marks||50 marks|
|Total Questions||50 questions|
|Negative Marking||Yes, 1/4th|
|Passing Marks||25 marks (50%)|
|General English & General Hindi||150||150|
|Accountancy, Auditing and Income Tax|
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer in Part-2 also.
- Marks obtained in Part-1 will not be added to the final merit list. Part-1 is qualifying in Nature.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 : Syllabus
- Trading and Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Bills of Exchange.
- Self-Balancing ledgers and sectional balancing.
- Capital and Revenue, Receipts & Payments, Income and Expenditure accounts.
- Depreciation, Reserve, and Provisions.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
- Double Account System.
- Bank Reconciliation statement.
- Rectification of errors.
- Balance sheet formats & Classification.
Auditing and Income Tax
- Object of Audit
- Vouching and verification.
- Rights, duties, and liabilities of Auditors.
- Income Tax, provisions pertaining to income from salary and provision related to chapter-VI of income tax Act 1961.
- Provision relating to TDS & forms to be filled with the income tax department.
Level of Questions
The level/standard of the questions will be of Graduation level.