UPPCL Admit Card 2019: 296 vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited released 296 vacancies for Junior Engineer (Electrical) and applications were received till 16th October 2019. The UPPCL Exam is scheduled to be held in the 4th week of November and the UPPCL Admit card is out for the Jr. Engineer Electrical post. Candidates can download the admit card for UPPCL 2019 by clicking on the official link given in this post.
How to download the UPPCL Admit Card 2019?
- Click on the link given above.
- You will be redirected to the official page of UPPCL 2019.
- Login to the portal with your user id and password.
- Your exam date with the admit card will appear on the page.
UPPCL Admit Card 2019: Documents to Carry
Candidates must carry the following documents while appearing for the CBT exam:
- Admit Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- A valid photo identity card such as passport, driving license, voter id, Aadhar card, pan card, etc
UPPCL Exam Pattern for Written exam (Jr Engineer)
The UPPCL Admit card 2019 is out and candidates must prepare for the written exam thoroughly. Take a look at the UPPCL Exam pattern 2019 as given in the below table. The exam will be a computer-based test and will comprise of 4 sections out of which 150 questions are allotted to the Technical subject.
|Diploma Level Engg.
|150 Qs||200 Marks||3 hour|
|General Hindi||10 Qs|
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark
- Negative marking of 0.25 is there
- Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for the further selection process.
- SSC CGL 2019: APPLY ONLINE HERE
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam: Major Changes Announced In SSC CGL 2019-20[CLICK HERE]
- SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years