UP Police SI Recruitment 2020-21: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has active the online registration link for the recruitment of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector. The number of vacancies for SI & ASI is 1329. Interested candidates can now apply till 22nd July 2021. All the candidates interested in UP Police SI and ASI Recruitment must grab this opportunity and apply online directly through the link that will live after the official release of the online application. Let’s take a look at the important dates related to this recruitment.
UP Police SI & ASI Recruitment Important Dates
|UP Police Recruitment||Important Dates|
|Notification Released||March 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||
01st June 2021
|Last Date of Online Application||
22nd July 2021
|Last Date to pay the application fee & submit an online application|
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020-21: Vacancy
UP Police declared 1329 vacancies for SI & ASI. The post-wise distribution of the latest update has not been declared by the UP Police.
|Sub Inspector Civil Police||Male and Female ( 1329 )|
|Sub Inspector||327 Posts|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||1002 Posts|
|Total Posts||1329 Posts|
|UP Police SI Vacancy 2021 (Confidential)|
|UP Police ASI Clerk Vacancy 2021|
|UP Police ASI Accountant Vacancy 2021|
Lucknow Police Vacancies
|Lucknow Police SI Vacancy 2021 (Confidential)|
|Lucknow Police ASI Clerk Vacancy 2021|
UP ASI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
For SI & ASI:
- Any Graduation Degree from a govt. recognized University Or any equivalent qualification approved by Government.
- 30 WPM English Typing Speed or 25 WPM Hindi Typing Speed
- O Level Certificate in DOEACC/NIELIT
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
Minimum weight- 40 kg
- Males- 4.8 km in 28 minutes
- Females- 2.4 km in 16 minutes
Candidates Age should have Between 21 to 28 Years to apply in UP Police SI & ASI Recruitment
For OBC – 21 to 33 Years
For SC/ST- 21 to 33 Years
UP Police SI & ASI Pay Scale
Sub Inspector: Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Asistant Sub Inspector: Rs 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
UP Police SI 2021 Selection Process
Following 3 Steps will be Followed in UP Police SI Recruitment and Recruitment will be done based on performance in written exam, PET, and DV
- Online Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
UP Police SI Recruitment Exam Pattern
UP Police SI exams are conducted online, as it is the most effective and reliable way of exam conduction. Check the exam pattern and the important points of the UP Police SI written exam.
|General Hindi/ Computer Knowledge||100|
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||100|
- The question will be objective type.
- The exam will be of a total of 400 marks.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The test is bilingual i.e., Hindi and English language except for the General Hindi part.
How to Apply For UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link that is given below or visit the official website @uppbpb.gov.in
- A new tab will be opened.
- New applicants will have to register themselves first.
- Register yourself by clicking New Applicant Link on the left side of the panel.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will receive an applicant ID and a password on your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Log in using those details.
- Here fill up your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Verify all the details.
- Finally, submit your application form.
UP Police SI recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. Can other state candidates apply for UP Police SI & ASI recruitment?
Ans. Yes, anyone who is a citizen of India can apply for UP Police SI & ASI.
Q 2. What is the qualification for UP Police SI & ASI recruitment?
Ans. Candidates must have a graduation degree from any recognized university.
Q 3. Is there any age relaxation for UP Police SI & ASI recruitment?
Ans. Yes, there will be age relaxation for the reserved categories as per Government norms.
Q 4. What is the age limit for UP Police Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector?
Ans. Candidates Age should have Between 21 to 28 Years.
Q 5.What is the number of total vacancies released by UP for SI and ASI?
Ans: A total of 1329 vacancies has been announced by the UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector and Sub Inspector.
Q 6. What are the important dates to apply online for UP Police SI and ASI recruitment?
Ans: The online application begins from 1st June 2021 to 22nd July 2021.
Q 7.What is the application fee for this process?
Ans: The application fee is 400 Rs. for both the general and OBC categories.