The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (ASI). There are 1329 vacancies for both SI and ASI. Therefore, it is wise to prepare for the UP Police SI Exam 2021 beforehand. The exam is for 400 marks for both the exams. Before appearing for the exam candidates must know the detailed exam pattern so that they can score more to achieve dreams.
Selection Process for UP Police SI and ASI
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following:
- Online Written Examination
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
UP Police ASI and SI Written Exam Pattern
UP Police SI and ASI Exam Pattern 2021
|Subject Name||No. Questions||Marks||Composite Time|
of 120 Minutes
|Basic Law/ Constitution/
मूल कानून / संविधान / सामान्य ज्ञान
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test
संख्यात्मक और मानसिक क्षमता परीक्षण
|Mental Aptitude Test/
Intelligence Quotient Test/Reasoning
मानसिक योग्यता परीक्षण/ इंटेलिजेंस क्वोटिएंट टेस्ट/रीजनिंग
- The test will be available in both Hindi and English language except for General Hindi
- The online test for UP Police SI will consist of Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs.
- Each question will carry 2.5 marks
- The UP Police SI Online Exam will comprise of Four Parts/ Subject in SI Exam, where each section will have 40 Questions & 100 Marks.
- Questions will ask from General Hindi, Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning.
- There is No Negative Marking in UP Police Exam.
- The Qualifying marks in each subject will be 35 marks.
You may also like to read this: