UP Police Exam Date: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB), Lucknow has released an official notice for the exam date for recruitment of Prison Warders, Fireman and Reserved Equestrian Police. As per the notice, the written exam for the posts will be conducted on the 19th and 20th December 2020. UPPRB has published the recruitment notification for the post of Constable (Horse Rider) in September 2018. A total of 102 vacancies were announced. The online application were invited from 18 January 2019 to 24 February 2019.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
UP Police Exam Dates
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
|Application Date||18th January 2019 to 9th February 2019|
|UP Police Exam Date||19th and 20th December 2020|
UP Police Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies is 5805. The vacancy distribution is as follows:
|Post||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total No. of
|Jail Warder (Male)||1507||813||632||60||3012|
(386 Vacancies Increased)
(Earlier Vacancy was 1679)
| UP Police Constable
Selection Process For UP Police
Selection for this recruitment of UP Police Fireman and Jail Warders will be held in 5 different stages.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
All the candidates who applied for the UP Police exam are advised to keep a track on the official website or visit this page for UP Police Exam Updates. They are advised to keep a track on the official website i.e. uppbpb.gov.in for exam updates
- UP Police SI Recruitment 2020
- Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2020: Subject wise Delhi Police Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020