UP Government announced 49,568 vacancies for the posts of Information / Communication Reserved Citizen Police and Reserved Regional Armed Constabulary and the application for it was received upto 8th December 2018. The computer based examination is scheduled to be held on 27th & 28th January 2019. With less than a month left for the exam, its time to ace your preparation by practicing mock tests and give a final touch to your preparation.
Adda247 brings you the online test series for UP Police constable exam which will benefit you in every aspect and will prepare you thoroughly for the exam. Mock Tests play a role of catalyst to outshine your performance. Having deprived of qualitative Mock Tests leaves you behind in the competitive exams and even your capability and hard work won’t help you to the expectations.
The UP Police Constable CBT exam consists of 4 sections namely; General Knowledge, Mental Aptitude, IQ & Reasoning Ability, Numerical & Mental Ability, and General Hindi. The online test series cover each section based on the latest exam pattern and this package can be bought at a reasonable price of just Rs. 249 available at our ADDA247 Store, the validity of which is up to 12 months.
The package will include the following:
- 10 Full Length Mocks ( Based on Latest Pattern) for UP Police constable.
- 4 Previous Year Papers to help you get a brief about the questions asked in the previous years
- 10 Practice sets: 5 Numerical Ability, 5 Reasoning Ability.
Note- 30 Questions in each practice sets.
Other salient features of our test series are:
- In English & Hindi Medium.
- Bi-monthly current Affairs (November 2018 to June 2019)
- Accessible on Adda247 store and Adda247 Mobile App
- Detailed Solutions.
- Analysis of The Attempted Tests in Detail (All India Rank, comparison with toppers etc.)
So, its time to give a boost to your preparation by attempting the mock tests that will help you to get a job in your desired department.
You may also like to read: